"We love you Shaq, as long as you win." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"We love you Shaq, as long as you win."

!PapaCrunk81!

'Cocaine and Toupes'
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok, this will be Dolphins related.
Dave Barry (I don't read his articles, so I don't know anything about his character, sports credibility, etc) had an interesting short article about Shaq--
SHAQ

Someone mentioned in a different post that the Dolphins have only had two losing season or so. I may be rehashing some previous posts, but is the greater Miami sports audience only fans when we win? I realize every team has their bandwagoners, but do you think there is a lot of people that jump ship when there is a Miami loss compared to other teams out there?
**** I'm only working on 3.5 hours of sleep, so forgive me if this post is a bunch of convoluted poo poo crap, but what do others think about this article and how it might possibly relate to the Dolphins Fans and fans. The little Shula comment was something else.

!PapaCrunk! said:
Ok, this will be Dolphins related.
Dave Barry (I don't read his articles, so I don't know anything about his character, sports credibility, etc) had an interesting short article about Shaq--
SHAQ

Someone mentioned in a different post that the Dolphins have only had two losing season or so. I may be rehashing some previous posts, but is the greater Miami sports audience only fans when we win? I realize every team has their bandwagoners, but do you think there is a lot of people that jump ship when there is a Miami loss compared to other teams out there?
**** I'm only working on 3.5 hours of sleep, so forgive me if this post is a bunch of convoluted poo poo crap, but what do others think about this article and how it might possibly relate to the Dolphins Fans and fans. The little Shula comment was something else.
Speaking for myself here, I think I am more of a fan when we lose then when we win /john kerry (not really, but you know what i mean) /end john kerry.

I mean I get all riled up when we lose, point out what we did wrong and try to see why we lost in the first place and look to see if gets corrected the next week. Im a phin fan for life (good or bad) and I know I speak for most other fin fans..

Whats going on with Shaq better win blah balh would happen anywhere else where there has been a championship drought - believe that.

I actually think probably that Phin fans are some of the most loyal in sports, my opinion though..

Back
Top Bottom