We may have missed the playoffs, but... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We may have missed the playoffs, but...

Dolphins17-0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
at least we didnt go down like the vikings, seahawks, and rams... damn

I am sorry, but we did go down like the Rams. The pats beat us the first time almost the exact same way.

that was painful, but thats not a playoff loss after a miraculous comeback involving your kicker recovering an onside kick, two scores in roughly 4 minutes and a couple missed field goals for kasay

cant even compare the two

To playoff & lost is better than to never have playoffed :lol:

I agree to the extent that if we had gone & got hammered like the last few years, than I am glad we didn't go.

I'd rather be in contention the last day of the season and lose or go to the playoffs and lose than get knocked out of contention in week 16 like we did. At least the Vikings, Seahawks, and Rams played games that meant something in the last game of their seasons.

I would have rather had lost in TWO overtimes, taking a team deeper into a football game than in recent history, than lose by 55 points a la Jacksonville vs. Miami.

And no, you can't compare the Rams-Panthers to Dolphins-Pats part 1. The Dolphins had the chance to win on numerous occasions in that game, the Rams fought their way back into the game but fell very very short due to an over-conservative coach. Hmm....well at least there is one thing in common there.

i think id drive off a bridge if we finally made it to the playoffs and lost like that, or let the cardinals come back to beat us to knock us out

it was close enough last year against the pats.......that wasn't exactly the way NOT to make the playoffs

yes, that is true, that did make me sick... and i had to go to a concert with my friends that night, i was miserable... still am when i think about it.

I could care less about our season. Do you realize how happy I will be if the Patriots don't win the SB this year.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
yes, that is true, that did make me sick... and i had to go to a concert with my friends that night, i was miserable... still am when i think about it.
twas a great game:)

Hey C.W, How are you? Got a lot of unanswered questions all over finheaven boards with your name on them........Just seems like you run and hide everytime you run out of things to say?Just wanted to make sure you are o.k and that you are still not walking back from the last Buff. loss:stuck: :angry: :hitself:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I'd rather be in contention the last day of the season and lose or go to the playoffs and lose than get knocked out of contention in week 16 like we did. At least the Vikings, Seahawks, and Rams played games that meant something in the last game of their seasons.

Sorry, I would rather go into week 17 with nothing to win than to have the Cardinals beat us and take us out of the playoffs on the last play of the game...

Originally posted by Phins13
Hey C.W, How are you? Got a lot of unanswered questions all over finheaven boards with your name on them........Just seems like you run and hide everytime you run out of things to say?Just wanted to make sure you are o.k and that you are still not walking back from the last Buff. loss:stuck: :angry: :hitself:
I have an admirer

dude if you want my number than ask already:lol:

"DUDE" I got your number a long time ago!I don't run and hide ! You can always find me here.......Now you on the other hand.......Thats a different story. You know EXACTLY what I am talking about.....Just wanted to make sure you are still O.K..........Hate to think you would stop responding because of some ridiculous ramblings of an uneducated poster? GOT MY NUMBER DUDE!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom