We may have missed the playoffs, but... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We may have missed the playoffs, but...

Originally posted by Phins13
"DUDE" I got your number a long time ago!I don't run and hide ! You can always find me here.......Now you on the other hand.......Thats a different story. You know EXACTLY what I am talking about.....Just wanted to make sure you are still O.K..........Hate to think you would stop responding because of some ridiculous ramblings of an uneducated poster? GOT MY NUMBER DUDE!:fire:
Ran?...hilarious...I was here after the first bills-dolphins game, and wasn't here for 5 or 6 days after the second one. Ask yourself this, If I was "running and hiding" as you so aptly put, then why would I show up on this forum after the Bills got waxed 31-0, and you guys won?

And what was your response to that "waxing"? please let me know! Did you happen to elaborate on ALL of your ramblings when your word and take that to the bank were soo HORRIBLY wrong? You were gone 5-6 days? would you have been gone if by some miracle 1% of your ignorant predics. came true. I said it before and I'll say it again......STAND UP LIKE A MAN AND TAKE WHAT'S COMING.....i DID NOT GO ON A BILL SITE AND TALK SMACK AND THEN RUN(that's right run!) Now your spin is that it is better to have a draft pick and lose your H.C? Big jump from we are going to shut you out and continue the Dec. swoon. STEP UP TO THE PLATE! ONLY WAY TO GET ANY RESPECT ON THIS BOARD.....NOT WELL YOU BEAT US AND LET US MOVE ON!:couch:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Ran?...hilarious...I was here after the first bills-dolphins game, and wasn't here for 5 or 6 days after the second one. Ask yourself this, If I was "running and hiding" as you so aptly put, then why would I show up on this forum after the Bills got waxed 31-0, and you guys won?
Man there is nothing hilarious about your garbage you spew...and the LAME excuses you come up with.....yes you did show up 6 DAYS LATER...6 DAYS!...and you come back with...oh..nice December collapse...and we won anyway because we have a better draft pick..like the man said...I know you are only 20...but it might be a good time to learn to step up and take your lumps LIKE A MAN...you are such the smack talker...lol..hilarious...think alot of people would have some respect for you and your views(probably not)..if you came here and said I was as wrong as i could be...and not offer up the same old lame excuses (December Collapse...and the better draft pick scenario),,still in awe of that one...lol..maybe then someone would take what you say as intelligent...but I DOUBT IT!

Still waiting.....

Why did you not think of the great theory of(we won because we got the better draft pick" until after you got beat the last 2 games???????very curious....you predicted wins(shutouts I think)...but down deep you had the draft theory...all along...genius...just really confused why you waited until AFTER you lost those 2 games??...help me out...lol:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey if Denver failed to make it and the fish were in their place Indy would have handed us our a$$es like they did to Denver so really there is no sense thinking about what could have been.
Go Dolphins in 2004

nah, we always beat the colts, manning is 3-8 against us lifetime and only wont this year cause wade smith had an awful game and griese was in at qb... we could have given them a game. we dont blitz manning, just sit back and cover, and we have some damn good cover guys who like to play against manning and dont get fooled by his presnap ****. wed have given a much better game than denver at least

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
Man there is nothing hilarious about your garbage you spew...and the LAME excuses you come up with.....yes you did show up 6 DAYS LATER...6 DAYS!...and you come back with...oh..nice December collapse...and we won anyway because we have a better draft pick..like the man said...I know you are only 20...but it might be a good time to learn to step up and take your lumps LIKE A MAN...you are such the smack talker...lol..hilarious...think alot of people would have some respect for you and your views(probably not)..if you came here and said I was as wrong as i could be...and not offer up the same old lame excuses (December Collapse...and the better draft pick scenario),,still in awe of that one...lol..maybe then someone would take what you say as intelligent...but I DOUBT IT!
:sleep:

Re: Still waiting.....

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
Why did you not think of the great theory of(we won because we got the better draft pick" until after you got beat the last 2 games???????very curious....you predicted wins(shutouts I think)...but down deep you had the draft theory...all along...genius...just really confused why you waited until AFTER you lost those 2 games??...help me out...lol:lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe all this would stop if you would just answer a single question once...but what would you expect from a 20yr old who thinks smack talk makes him knowledgeable????....the only broken record here is you hiding behind your lame predictions and excuses and not stepping up to the plate...maybe one day...but once again..I DOUBT IT!

Interesting...a broken record...no need to try to answer any of the questions...you proved to me, and everyone on this bd that you know even less than I give you credit for. Even a lame excuse (which you are famous for) would be better than disregarding the question at hand. Do your predictions mean anything? Where was your theory about the better draft pick before Buffalo lost the last two games? (both games that you predicted would be shut-outs). You want to deny that you ran and hid? You want to deny that you understand these questions? Then, i'll help you remember...every time I see your name on this bd, I will respond and try to make you remember. Until the day you are man (or woman) enough to respond with an intelligent answer, i'll be there to remind everbody how little of what you write is worth reading. Go make all the predictions you like, because this broken record still plays.:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom