so lets get creative
w/chi swipes 1 and take a 2nd rounder
w/seahawks 2 2nd rounder
w/MINN 2nd round and a furture 3rd
w/RAIDers 2nd(LA picks pretty high in the 2nd) and a furture 4th
w/houston see LA

FINs has to sign or trade Ogun
Ogun, if he sign the 1 tender IMO it will be into the season
Ogun had a great year last and he's look to cash in.

Rick let get creative :pirate:

no less than a first. if its a low first, then throw in a fourth rounder. if its a high first, let it stand alone. we traded our second rounder for the next two years to move up a couple of spots last year, and for a third string qb. we dont seem to mind throwing away our draft picks, maybe someone else will do the same for a young probowl caliber de

I agree to the idea of "creative financing" reference O-Gun..but not w/o a first. Most likley we take a first and a 4th...or maybe a great trade and a 3rd or some other creative solution. Maybe the best option is to just sign the guy and keep him w/ us for a few years.

1st round picks are like gold.
to nfl teams
i hope it happen ,but i can see it happening
that why i'm willing to take a 2nd round +
I do expect team to start turning there attention for Ogun

I want a first for Wale. That's going to be a hard line for me if I was the GM. If it's a high or decent first round pick, I really consider letting him go for just that price. But if it's lower, I agree with the others. You gotta get something else.

Here's a question. What if someone was offering this year's #2 and next year's #2. Do you take that deal?? Do you take it if it's in the Philly range?? Do you take it if it's in Buffalo range??

With TO gettin traded for a second, there is no way that teams will give up a first for Ogun if we say we want a third or fourth too. Take your first, and be happy. We need two firsts, draft OL and WR. That's it....

But by the same token, A.J. Feeley and Justin McCareins got traded for seconds too. And T.O. is something different. Huge contract expected. Huge ego and locker room issues.

This years #2 and a conditional next year #2 (you know it would be that).....humm.....YES.

Next years 2 is equal to this years #1...and so better then a 1 and 3 now.

"Here's a question. What if someone was offering this year's #2 and next year's #2. Do you take that deal?? Do you take it if it's in the Philly range?? Do you take it if it's in Buffalo range??"

i dont trade him for the two #2's, because it would essentially be like trading a probowl de for a third string qb and a below average offensive tackle.

this years draft is deep enough that i would take phillys first rounder, that would give us an outstanding receiver and a shot at carey.

dbergen,
please tell me how this year #2 =1ST NEXT YEAR

B/c wanny have said this for years thats ,why i think he contantly
willing to trade our 2rd for 3nd rounds pick ,year in and year out.

TO ME 2ND PICK IS A 2ND ROUND PICK
A 3RD PICK IS A 3RD PICK AND IF YOU MISS ON THAT PICK
?IS HE JUST A BUST A YEAR EARLY
i HATE WHEN WANNY USE THAT (PHILO)
:mad: :mad:

Man, you guys are making me dizzy here.I agree with Muck tho. I'd also take a high 1st or a lower 1st plus a 4th. Is not that I want him gone but I don't want him to leave next year and not get anything in return.

Ozzy rules!!

Just give me Chi-Town's pick and I'll be happy.

I don't know if we get McIntosh if OL is the way to go along with WR in round one. We can get a good guard like Snee or Locklear to compete with Whitley and Yates in round 3.

I'm thinking if Maryland's Starks is there do you take him as he can play DE and slide to DT on passing downs?

Dont take less then a first and third and force him to negotiate with us for a long term deal, sorry charlie you are not a FA, you are restricted, and you are not kearse yet so forget about his money

I hope they don't do that

Originally posted by Muck
I want a first for Wale. That's going to be a hard line for me if I was the GM. If it's a high or decent first round pick, I really consider letting him go for just that price. But if it's lower, I agree with the others. You gotta get something else.

Here's a question. What if someone was offering this year's #2 and next year's #2. Do you take that deal?? Do you take it if it's in the Philly range?? Do you take it if it's in Buffalo range??

A second in next year's draft is like a third round pick in this year so essentially we would be trading ogun for a 2nd and 3rd pick. RS should stick to his gun and trade him for no less than a mid round 1st or concede and sign him to a long-term deal, which won't neccessarily be a bad thing either.

Originally posted by mia4ever
We(miami dolphins) may need to take less for Ogun to get
more Draft picks.

lets take a reality check

the \Fins are not going to recieve a 1and 3 from any team
b/c fins are so willing to parted way w/ Ogun

so lets get creative
w/chi swipes 1 and take a 2nd rounder
w/seahawks 2 2nd rounder
w/MINN 2nd round and a furture 3rd
w/RAIDers 2nd(LA picks pretty high in the 2nd) and a furture 4th
w/houston see LA

FINs has to sign or trade Ogun
Ogun, if he sign the 1 tender IMO it will be into the season
Ogun had a great year last and he's look to cash in.

Rick let get creative :pirate:

The biggest reason it's unlikey we get both picks is because no one has ever done it before, ever.

Back
Top Bottom