We MIGHT be in a little bit of trouble. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We MIGHT be in a little bit of trouble.

flip

Starter
Reaction score
We dont have Madison an Surtain, and the pats have Moss,Staleworth,Washington and Welker not to mention all the reicievers they have from last year. We better certainly keep Ricky.

It's gonna all be about pressure on Brady. With time, you can't cover that. Of course, Welker is the only one I would actually trust to catch the ball consistently lol.

Whats the worse that can happen? They beat us and win the division? I mean honestly, its not like it hasnt happened before

We dont have Madison an Surtain, and the pats have Moss,Staleworth,Washington and Welker not to mention all the reicievers they have from last year. We better certainly keep Ricky.

This reminds me of the Lakers a few years back after winning the World Championship a few years, and then not winning it. They went out and got Karl Malone and Gary Peyton, along with having Shaq and Bryant. Everyone quickly labled them the champions, which we all know never happened. The Patriots went against what had won championships for them in the past. They had no big names except Brady, they won on team work and cohesiveness. Now they are bringing all these guys in that have to learn new offenses. Too many roosters in the hen house. I would have loved to pick up moss, however I more excited about Porter signing! Brady needs time to throw to all of these receivers; it's going to be hard to complete passes on your back.

Atleast Brady has issues against Miami's D (for whatever reason). Most of it I'm sure has to do with Taylor but Brady always seems to struggle a bit against our D.

Although I still think we're ****ed.

Brady cant complete passes off his back.

Brady ALWAYS struggles with our pressure. Now you throw in Porter to go with JT, Crowder and Zach.......i really don't worry any more about the Patsies than i do any other team. In fact, it will be fun to watch the cancer that is Moss eat away at that "team morale"

I've been a Randy Moss fan ever since ND started recruiting him (and dropped him). He's always struck me as a guy who can't stand being on a bad team. When the Vikes were competitive, he was unstoppable. As his team's success diminished, he stopped caring (why play hard for a losing cause I guess?). At Oakland, they never gave him a chance to win, and he mailed it in. He turned down Green Bay because he knew they wouldn't compete.

But New England is a legit contender without him. With him they're a force to be reckoned with. He took a HUGE (15mil) paycut to go there. I expect Randy to come to play next year, and put his "bad attitude" behind him in favor of winning.

At seasons end, we'll split with you guys again.

Atleast Brady has issues against Miami's D (for whatever reason). Most of it I'm sure has to do with Taylor but Brady always seems to struggle a bit against our D.

The reason is that the Dolphins have always been successful with press coverage of the wide receivers. The Pats' smurf receivers haven't been well suited to beating the press off the line in time to take a quick throw.

Playing press coverage against Moss, Stallworth, and Welker carries significant risk. In fact, you have to be insane to press Moss at the line.

Back
Top Bottom