We Must Score On This Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Must Score On This Draft

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We have to get it right, and Saban knows this.

We have had the worst first round draft past in the NFL the last 10 years. We have traded away picks, and had more busts then (create an analogy). We need to get this right, and if we stay at #2, it will be Braylon Edwards, possibly Mike Williams, but I feel it's Edwards. He's the best player, he's a game changer, he's a Franchise receiver. If we don't hit, not only will the streak continue, but our cap problems are going to be horrible from years to come. I still think we will find a way to trade down, even if we don't get everything we wanted, but I still feel it will be Braylon, as for he is the surest bet.

I think It will be (edwards) also but maybe not to keep him but to force a trade.

I dont think its a bad draft necessarily its just theres no "Big Name Superstar" There is no Lebron James kind of guy but just alot of good players still.
1.Alex Smith
2.Aaron Rodgers
3.Ronnie Brown
4.Cedric Benson
5.Carnell Williams
6.Mike Williams
7.Braylon Edwards
8.Antrell Rolle
10.Pac-Man Jones
11.Derrick Johnson
12.Alex Barron
I dont know if any of those guys jump out at me as worthy of #2 overall except maybe Alex Smith,Ronnie Brown,Braylon Edwards,Mike Williams,Cedric Benson and Aaron Rodgers but still alot of good players to choose from.

Its not always about 1st pick Lets see if Saban can get some gems in mid-late round like Jimmy Johnson days like Sam Madison,Jason Taylor,Todd Wade and Zach Thomas and others. Also guys like Chamers and Mcmichael in the 2nd and 4th

boon said:
I dont think its a bad draft necessarily its just theres no "Big Name Superstar" There is no Lebron James kind of guy but just alot of good players still.
1.Alex Smith
2.Aaron Rodgers
3.Ronnie Brown
4.Cedric Benson
5.Carnell Williams
6.Mike Williams
7.Braylon Edwards
8.Antrell Rolle
10.Pac-Man Jones
11.Derrick Johnson
12.Alex Barron
I dont know if any of those guys jump out at me as worthy of #2 overall except maybe Alex Smith,Ronnie Brown,Braylon Edwards,Mike Williams,Cedric Benson and Aaron Rodgers but still alot of good players to choose from.

Its not always about 1st pick Lets see if Saban can get some gems in mid-late round like Jimmy Johnson days like Sam Madison,Jason Taylor,Todd Wade and Zach Thomas and others. Also guys like Chamers and Mcmichael in the 2nd and 4th

Alex Smith, Rogers not not worthy #2's, Edwards performance in college is probably the only true #2 value in this draft..maybe #1. Everyone else based on college performance is a crap shoot at the 1 and 2 spot. If the draft could start at the #5 on down, then the right values may be there.

boon said:
1.Alex Smith
2.Aaron Rodgers
3.Ronnie Brown
4.Cedric Benson
5.Carnell Williams
6.Mike Williams
7.Braylon Edwards
8.Antrell Rolle
10.Pac-Man Jones
11.Derrick Johnson
12.Alex Barron

You lost me at Todd Wade.... :D

Back
Top Bottom