We must stop the rumors! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We must stop the rumors!

i think the rumors are helping saban leverage his picks...

aj13 said:
i think the rumors are helping saban leverage his picks...

if it wasn't for overanalyzing rumors right now, we'd all have to go back to work. no thx. which would you rather do?

Swells4800 said:
Oh come on I haven't had this much fun with a Dolphins draft since '92

What do you guys want us to do work!!:roflmao: And miss the rumors on finheaven! Not a chance.:lol:

HysterikiLL said:
We're eating media babble and it's bad for our health!!

Seriously, these rumors are getting to us and it's pathetic because they really have no further validity over what we already know. In the last half hour I've heard that Miami will take Alex Smith, Miami may take Braylon Edwards, Miami may trade down, San Francisco may trade down, San Francisco is taking Aaron Rodgers, San Francisco is taking Alex Smith, Tampa Bay wants Alex Smith, Minnesota wants Braylon Edwards, Minnesota wants Marcus Spears, Minnesota want Matt Jones.

They're getting to us!!! The weekend will be here soon and all will be revealed but right now, all the rumors are doing is clouding our vision. I'm going to make a conscious effort to not read another one of these rumors which will be hard considering the whole forum is plastered with them.

What are we going to do on Monday? We'll have nothing to talk about.

perhaps the rumors are getting to you. it seems to me that most everyone else takes them as they are....rumors. We are, I believe, just having fun with them. And as many have said....it gives us something to chat about.
:)

We should start taking wagers on how many threads of "I told you so" we are going to see. Then we are going to have to see the people that are mad because we went RB and they wanted QB, and vice versa. Then we get to see more threads of people saying "Quit complaining" its all been pretty much mapped out. Throw in a couple more Ricky threads that will pretty much cover everything until we start to play.

Shamboubou said:
We should start taking wagers on how many threads of "I told you so" we are going to see. Then we are going to have to see the people that are mad because we went RB and they wanted QB, and vice versa. Then we get to see more threads of people saying "Quit complaining" its all been pretty much mapped out. Throw in a couple more Ricky threads that will pretty much cover everything until we start to play.

Sounds like you got it all covered....

HysterikiLL said:
We're eating media babble and it's bad for our health!!

Seriously, these rumors are getting to us and it's pathetic because they really have no further validity over what we already know. In the last half hour I've heard that Miami will take Alex Smith, Miami may take Braylon Edwards, Miami may trade down, San Francisco may trade down, San Francisco is taking Aaron Rodgers, San Francisco is taking Alex Smith, Tampa Bay wants Alex Smith, Minnesota wants Braylon Edwards, Minnesota wants Marcus Spears, Minnesota want Matt Jones.

They're getting to us!!! The weekend will be here soon and all will be revealed but right now, all the rumors are doing is clouding our vision. I'm going to make a conscious effort to not read another one of these rumors which will be hard considering the whole forum is plastered with them.

What are we going to do on Monday? We'll have nothing to talk about.

There is a rumor going around that nobody is going to listen to you!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom