We need a "home field advantage"...Which section are you in!?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need a "home field advantage"...Which section are you in!?!

Dolfanmatty

Starter
Reaction score
I know this may be an extension of an earlier post but.....

I am going to make it my goal for the rest of the season to stand up EVERY third down (I know it would be too much to ask from this crowd for every down...I am trying to be realistic here) and get my section up, Who is FRIGGIN with me here!??!?!?

I wanna know where I can find some of you guys, if I have to travel to other sections dammit, I will.

Is your section taken care of?????????????????

:thewave:

section 435...

i THINK there are some others here that are in my section, if so, we should unite. i know (and the others around me can vouch) that im screaming EVERY down on defense and im standing up on EVERY third down,

but really, i have no idea how to get a whole section let alone the whole stadium to join in unison. i really think thats something the stadium or maybe the team needs to address. also, we have no real cheers or chants to call our own... theres a whole array of things we, as fans, may need to take initiative on to give that stadium a real "home field advantage"

This may be reaching a bit...but....

But the music selection when our defense is on the field isn't the greatest, and I think they could use the jumbotron to create more crowd participation.

I mean, they put "The Rock" on before games and at halftime....and some people respond to that. So why not something like that actually, ya know, DURING the games??!!

Just a thought

I'll be in section 445 - row 24

I definitely totally 100% agree that we need our own unique chant. I hate to admit this but the Jets started this thing, the Eagles now have one, and the Broncos have one (although I'm not sure what they're saying, 3 syllables), and the Pats do their 1st down thing. I wanted to start a thread asking others for ideas but then I thought it would probably be more chaotic with 1000 people doing their own thing. Lets be the next team to get our own chant.

An idea: How about starting off with a "ooooo..." very low at first and keep on rising getting louder "...OOOOOOOO!!..." and then at the highest point we break with a splashing sound like "ppssshhhh!!" and then right after loudly "We're ready! We're ready! We're ready with the Fins!!" It all has to be timed. Just a thought, don't laugh. I don't think you want to have the typical F-I-N-S Fins! Fins! Fins!

BTW, that Dolphins old school song "Miami's got the Dolphins, the greatest..." has got to go. Either everyone sing it together loudly without the help of the record or great rid of it. Because no one is singing that bluegrass garbage.

114 cant get a single person to do anything down there. It seems the best fans are in the endzones.

Originally posted by Dolfan02

An idea: How about starting off with a "ooooo..." very low at first and keep on rising getting louder "...OOOOOOOO!!..." and then at the highest point we break with a splashing sound like "ppssshhhh!!" and then right after loudly "We're ready! We're ready! We're ready with the Fins!!" It all has to be timed. Just a thought, don't laugh. I don't think you want to have the typical F-I-N-S Fins! Fins! Fins!

i cant help but laugh, haha, pppssshhhhhhh!!!!! i like the idea tho, atleast youre trying to be creative.

Personally i think a "Lets go Dolphins" in unison would be way more than enough. Add some hard hitting drums, you know, lets go dolphins, BOOM.. BOOM.. BOOM BOOM BOOM and repeat... would be bomb diggity, hehe.

well, as far as the "miami has the dolphins" song i dont mind it after TDs altho i always think about how we stole it from the Oilers, so actually i say screw it...

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Why!!! We suck at home.

hi, have you ever followed the dolphins before this season?? weve ALWAYS dominated at home, especially during the first two months of the season.

as fans i think weve took it for granted and its our complacency that has let teams get to us at home. i remember being at the houston game and EVERYONE was in shock, we were all expecting a repeat of the Lions game from last year.... but you probably wouldnt know about that :)

Really, we NEED to go 4-0 at home the rest of this season, so instead of bitchin n whinin like most of us do here, the least the ones that go to the home games can do is agree to be positive influences out there and help this team the only way we really can.

Plus to us fans that live and breath by the dolphins, it doesnt matter if we suck at home, well be at the home games for the rest of our lives...

Re: We need a "home field advantage"...Which section are you in!?!

Originally posted by Dolfanmatty
I know this may be an extension of an earlier post but.....

I am going to make it my goal for the rest of the season to stand up EVERY third down (I know it would be too much to ask from this crowd for every down...I am trying to be realistic here) and get my section up, Who is FRIGGIN with me here!??!?!?

I wanna know where I can find some of you guys, if I have to travel to other sections dammit, I will.

Is your section taken care of?????????????????

:thewave:

My section sucks.

450 Row 1 Seat 18/19

The funny part about it all is the crowd actually gets up when we are about to score when they should just sit the **** down and shut up like they do the rest of the game.

Originally posted by Amin

i cant help but laugh, haha, pppssshhhhhhh!!!!! i like the idea tho, atleast youre trying to be creative.

Personally i think a "Lets go Dolphins" in unison would be way more than enough. Add some hard hitting drums, you know, lets go dolphins, BOOM.. BOOM.. BOOM BOOM BOOM and repeat... would be bomb diggity, hehe.

well, as far as the "miami has the dolphins" song i dont mind it after TDs altho i always think about how we stole it from the Oilers, so actually i say screw it...

We jacked it from the Oilers? Makes me not like it even more. Although I admit I have the song burned onto a CD and I'll be playing it LOUDLY in my car when I pull up to Joe Robbie for the Ravens game, just for fun 'n games to go along with my Dolphin car flags, license tag, my gear, etc. Its a small way of trying to pump up the tailgating crowd in the lots.

The 'lets go dolphins' kinda reminds me of a baseball chant. But hey if someone can bring a huge drum to the games maybe it can get the whole crowd into it.

How about chanting like an indian war chant and moving our hand up and down like a tomahawk, oh sorry wrong sport, wrong team. :lol: It really would be great to have something that is just for the Fins, I for one will go along with anything you guys can come up with the 2-3 time I can get down there each year.

Don't think that the J.E.T.S chant doesn't pump up the Jets.

I have seats in sect 153 middle of row 22, loose my voice just about on every game..

GOOO FFIINNZ !

:yell: :yell: :yell: :jumper:

Back
Top Bottom