We need a way to show our support! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need a way to show our support!

SWS84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Obviously, the phins are at a very low point in the season and we need a way to pick them up, encourage them, and maybe give them a little confidence. Does anyone have any ideas of how we can let it be know that we still support our beloved Phins? If we rally together and send positive supporting e-mails or maybe call into WQAM them maybe the word would get around to the players and they may respond.
Just an idea. Instead of just saying "I am on the bandwagon", I want to show it! Thoughts?

Steve

They've had our support. What should we do go out there and make tackles, blocks and catch passes for them? These guys are paid quite well maybe we should show a little Tough Love towards them and let them know we expect better.

Your choice to make, obviously, but I thought a little support would be better than a kick in the crotch, when they are down.

Steve

A kick in the azz is more of what I'm suggesting.
Selling out games and buying their damn jersey's is support enough.

I'm with you Steve.

IF we can get the crowd at the stadium to cheer even louder when things are going bad instead of booing, maybe they'll see that we want them to win for themselves and not just for us.

Why can't you do both? Give em a kick in the arse and then let them know you support them?

Steve

Originally posted by SWS84
Why can't you do both? Give em a kick in the arse and then let them know you support them?

Steve

I can do that.:)

Hows this for a motto?

Take it one play at a time Dolphins! One play at a time!

I just sent a message to Jason Cole in his Q&A section with this included. I don't know if he will post it or not, but it's worth a try.

GOOOO DOLPHINS!!!

Right now I don't think they worry that much about the fans. There is a lot of rumbling going on in the team.

They disapprove the coaching staff, they don't like the play-calling, the defense is pointing the offense, the QB controversy...

Gadsden name will surely resurface since he was well liked in the team.

The season isn't over yet. I still love my Fins, and will root for them every Sunday.

I know this can be a tough concept to grasp. We all are disappointed around here.

Today, however, I am putting all that aside. I'm trying to rally the troops because as dim as it looks, we are better than this! The difference in our play has a lot to do with confidence and attitude.
If the players won't do if for the coaches or themselves, maybe they will do it for the fans. A little confidence, a glimer of hope, can go a long long way to making something out of our season.

We are asking them to step up, so let's step up also. We can do our part and try and rally the team during the week and on Sunday.
We can let them know we are behind them. It can only help!

Send an E-mail, call WQAM, paint "I love you Wanny" on your arse (if you do) as Boomer suggested on Dolfantalk. Let them hear it!

GO Dolphins!!!

Steve

I can't wait for this game. Actually, I really can't wait to go to the bar next door and hang out with the pretty servers all day. The game will be secondary. :tongue: :jk:

HUH?

Why should I go and show additional support to this team for playing like a bunch of half blind retards. Who supports me if I start screwing the pooch at work. It sure won't be my companies customers. They have wives, girlfriends etc. That's what those people are for. They can use the big wheelbarrows of cash, cars, and sex to comfort them in this time of sorrow. I buy jerseys, and tickets, and hats and all of that stuff.

EVERY YEAR WE TELL OUR FRIENDS, FAMILIES, AND CO-WORKERS HOW GREAT THE 'PHINS ARE. EVERY YEAR WE ARE LET DOWN WHILE SOME LESSER TEAM GET'S THEIR SH@T TOGETHER AND STARTS TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS. IF THEY WANT TO BE RESPECTED THEY NEED TO GO OUT THARE AND GRAB IT BY THE BALLS AND EARN IT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom