We need more dolfans to show up to home ball games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need more dolfans to show up to home ball games

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
I had season tickets last year and ill tell u truthfully when the opposing team scored there was more cheers then when miami scored and that bothers me and i think that kind of discouraged alota players on our team. even chambers said after the steelers game that he thought he was in pitsburg at one point in the game. I know we played horribly but even on opening day there wasnt as many dolfans as u would imagine there should be. next year we need to make dolphin stadium the worst place to be for a visiting team so please show support and show up.

I dont doubt for a second that there were more Steelers fans there that game. We had just been through our SECOND HURRICANE in 4 weeks. I've had season tix for 10 years and couldn't make it to that game.

Every Phins game I've gone to (which is only 3) I've left without a voice.

living in EAGLE-ville the ONLY thing i envy about the fans here is the atmosphere that they create for the opposing team...not so much eagle games but sixer games (Eagle fans are obnoxious little kool-aid drinking lemmings) i want a basically rowdy but repsectable stadium where visiting fans think twice about standing up to cheer but a little short of fearing for their lives (which was the case at the Vet and somewhat the case at the linc)

I live in So Cal and braved Hurricane Jeane last year and went to the Fin / Steeler game...Even with the loss, it was worth every penny & the cellphone that shorted out because it got drenched!

This year I plan to see them in San Diego, Oakland and maybe at home for the bills.

Hardly any finfans left living in So. Fla. Check FH alone, how many finfans are from rochester, NY?

I would love to hear the whole stadium, when the jets come to town, doing a rendetion of fireman bob (what ever his name is) of
F-I-N-S
FINS!
FINS!
FINS!
If you say we are just copying them, you are missing the point.

people will go to games when our winning ways return. people in so fla only like winners.

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
They didn't but when when u looked around the stadium u can see so many yellow towels it was pissin me off. its like they came and toke over our field

You do remember that that weekend the 2nd of 3 hurricanes was threatening South & Central Florida...maybe some of those fans were concerned with other things.:shakeno:

Living in oklahoma and listening to the media rip the dolphins is more than i can bare and when i see a empty stadium on tv it is dumbfounding to see other teams having a bigger fan base than the dolphins. I know this much if had lots of money i would be at every game that i could. i wonder how many diehard dolphin fans there are across the great usa ?

It makes me mad that there are more bills and jets fans in okla than dolphin fans or at least call in to the radio show .

this is why I want us to draft v- mo or bajema so it would help recuit more fans.

From western Canada so a little far to travel, but surprised to hear this as went to the fins game in Seattle last year and was amazed at how many fins fans there were.

Up here, have Flames and Stampeders season tickets. Flames used to win a lot, lot of corporate seats and building got quiet. Then they started to lose and place got quiet and empty. Once we started winning again though, place got crazy. Maybe same will happen, but is too bad people jump on and off the bandwagon.

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
I had season tickets last year and ill tell u truthfully when the opposing team scored there was more cheers then when miami scored and that bothers me and i think that kind of discouraged alota players on our team. even chambers said after the steelers game that he thought he was in pitsburg at one point in the game. I know we played horribly but even on opening day there wasnt as many dolfans as u would imagine there should be. next year we need to make dolphin stadium the worst place to be for a visiting team so please show support and show up.

I would like to oblige, but living in ohio, its pretty hard to make it to the home games. But, last year, I think you wouldnt have wanted me there anyways. I was cheering in the sports bar I go to on Sundays, whent he opposing team scored on us. I loved the colosal meltdown our team went through, becuase of all the fans who thought Wanny deserved a third shot. He should of been fired at the end of 03, but we just had to give him another chance. And I got ridiculed for it tremendously, saying that SAMF needed fired, after the 03 campaign. I admit, I probably took a little too much joy in the meltdown, because of getting called every name in the book, but none-the-less, it still felt great that the POS Wanny was facing his last days. And all the fans who thought he was miraculous, and deserved every break in the book, got egg on their face.

Back
Top Bottom