We need to extend Ireland before it's too late! | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to extend Ireland before it's too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesson one concentrate more on the character and mindset of the player than their parents lol.

I seriously thought this was a sarcastic thread still I kept reading the same post comparing Ireland to people who have actually accomplished something. I can't believe people are still behind Ireland after his failure with draft picks and some important personnel decisions but most importantly by hiring Sherman and Philbin.

Look at the talent he has assembled. This guy is rapidly making a name. I could see a team like New England swooping in and grabbing him. We need to extend his contract. His is our Scott Pioli!

Are you Jeff Irelands Grandfather?

Ireland is also the grandson of Jim Parmer, who played for the Philadelphia Eagles and was a personnel executive for the Chicago Bears.

I see this as not only a thread of the year contender but a thread that is going to be immensely popular over the second half of the season.

WTF was Jim thinking?

Ireland sees a guy with 51 receptions for 705 yards 13.8 average and 8 tds in 9 games as having issues because his dad was a pimp
but no problem drafting a Tackle that seemed to struggle at either side and has left the team because he couldnt take the hazing then spending 60 million for a wr that has 36 receptions for 480 yards 13.3 avg and 1 td

Among the best threads this site has ever had. Ever.

And weve had some pretty damn good threads. Fake Jersey/receipt. Taking Names!(haters list). Cedar is a terrorist. Dirt causes interceptions. This is up there.

And weve had some pretty damn good threads. Fake Jersey/receipt. Taking Names!(haters list). Cedar is a terrorist. Dirt causes interceptions. This is up there.

This is right up there with Princess Filthy Sheets and Unsane/Cleo Lemon.

There really should be a Hall of Fame Forum for historical threads. Would make for some real entertaining reading in moments of boredom.

I love how everyone keeps bringing this thread back from the dead. Lol..

Great thread op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom