We need to focus on... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to focus on...

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
what we did wrong last week....It looks like we just ran out of gas...And we cannot go in playing against the jets like this...they have a history of somehow coming back on us.....I didnt get to see the game unfotunatly but was able to see parts of it....(Im in mexico and the station was switching back and forth on the Pats-Jets and Finz-Colts) but from my point of view it looked as if we didnt try hard enough becuz we had such a lead.....If you watched the whole game ,correct me if im wrong please.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
what we did wrong last week....It looks like we just ran out of gas...And we cannot go in playing against the jets like this...they have a history of somehow coming back on us.....I didnt get to see the game unfotunatly but was able to see parts of it....(Im in mexico and the station was switching back and forth on the Pats-Jets and Finz-Colts) but from my point of view it looked as if we didnt try hard enough becuz we had such a lead.....If you watched the whole game ,correct me if im wrong please.

We need to focus on getting to Vinnie Testeverde and kickin his ever lovin ars! then we can show the jets that there reign is over and im talking about up in NY as well!

Back
Top Bottom