We need to grab one of these QBs in the 1st | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to grab one of these QBs in the 1st

Newmpiece17

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think it is obvious that this QB class has a chance to be special. If this front office views of these guys as a franchise QB then we need to get him by whatever means necessary. Personally I like Rosen. People here are saying this team has too many holes too fill and we shouldn't trade multiple picks to move up. You guys can't be more wrong. I would trade Landry, the 11th, our 2nd and a second next year. I love Tanny but its pretty obvious he will always be good but never great. He could win a superbowl, if the team he played for was complete. But with our front office, I don't ever see that happening. Our best chance of being a perrial contender is to get a franchise QB that can make everyone else on the team better. Now is the time to strike

I don't think it's obvious that any of these QBs will be special (let alone better than Tannehill).

I also don't think it's obvious that Tannehill will always be good and never be great.

I don't think it's obvious that any of these QBs will be special (let alone better than Tannehill).

I also don't think it's obvious that Tannehill will always be good and never be great.
Yep. You need a special qb.

I also don't think it's obvious that Tannehill will always be good and never be great.[/QUOTE

He could be a top ten QB for a couple years but I think that's his ceiling. Never going to be a top 5 guy. Even if they think there's a 50/50 chance one of these guys could be elite then I think we should go for it. I'd rather suck knowing we were at least swinging for the fences. Otherwise, we are destined for another decade of mediocrity

no idea. speculating that any of these guys has a 50/50 chance of being a top 5 QB in this league would be quite a leap.

We need to take bpa. If it's a qb then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom