We need to sign Junior Rosegreen! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to sign Junior Rosegreen!

TXFinFan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you watched any Auburn games last year, you probably saw Safety Junior Rosegreen pick off a pass or two. This guy is a player and a ballhawk. He would be a great pickup.

I agree. I have been searching for news on him all day and have not found any indication of him signing anywhere.

Being an Auburn grad.... I second it! Rosegreen is a hitter and is always around the ball.

dolfan4good said:
Being an Auburn grad.... I second it! Rosegreen is a hitter and is always around the ball.

Did you see him lay the wood in the Georgia game this year?

Let's bring him in then if you guys say he is that good cause we need someone that can fly to the ball.

TXFinFan said:
If you watched any Auburn games last year, you probably saw Safety Junior Rosegreen pick off a pass or two. This guy is a player and a ballhawk. He would be a great pickup.

If you watched the Tennessee game you saw him pick off 5 passes. :D

Well he only had 6 picks all last year, 5 in 1 game and 1 in the reat of them......unfortunatley thats not to consistent, but w/e get him!

paskerbrandon said:
Well he only had 6 picks all last year, 5 in 1 game and 1 in the reat of them......unfortunatley thats not to consistent, but w/e get him!

I assure you he was pretty consistent in making people think twice about catching a ball over the middle. ;)

Yeah, ask Reggie Brown about Rosegreen's hitting ability. I'm sure he'll tell ya, if he can still remember ;)

Back
Top Bottom