We Need Tony to STAY!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Need Tony to STAY!!!!

FINatic054

Scout Team
Reaction score
I don't know how u guys feel but my thinking is that this team has given up on tony. That is exactly the type of play we need the rest of this season. God forbid we get cowher (although after the season is over i would love this) and this team starts to turn around, play inspired ball, and actually win a game or two. This kills our chances at luck. We do not need to give this team any ammo to win. We have to get Luck. After watching last game, I don't know if the entire team feels the same way. Someone forgot to give the defense the memo that we are at defcon 5 suck for Luck mode. They actually were trying to win. Thank god our coaching and offense were able to pull it off.

Anyways, say no to cowher now. But yes after the season.

I do too. But we need the team to be on board. Obviously the colts organization is all in.

At this point no players are going to risk getting hurt for nothing. You can pretty much gaurantee that pride at this point is done. They want the season over, they want a new coach, and new Gm probably. No one can blame them either. Why risk injury going all out if the majority isn't.

So sad how we have fallen. I just hope we can recover. There is going to be a suicide watch here if Luck goes to someone other then us haha.

The Colts are obviously trying to lose. How greedy can you be Manning and wanting more. NFL sucks with this type of attitude. They should get penalized. Goddell should be ousted as well.

Back
Top Bottom