We Need Your Ratings!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Need Your Ratings!!

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Hey all, my band is looking to get the Fin Heaven faithful to get our style points back up on Indie Heaven.

If you have a spare moment, please CLICK HERE stream a song or two, and leave us some feedback. This helps our status on this website, and if we get enough hits, pushes us onto the front page.

I really appreciate it, and I know you guys and gals have it in ya!! lol

Mods, I already cleared this with A.J. so no worries ok?

Peace all, and GO PHINS!!!

Gram

P.S. I forgot to mention, if you don't let the song stream to it's conclusion, it won't count as a hit. :(

I tried but the songs don't stream. Maybe there's something wrong with my system. I'll keep trying.

Wow 87.. Im impressed.. You guys got a nice sound.. Is that a violin I hear? I love violins.

BTW, what bands would you list as your influences?

Thanks all...keep pumping it up!!

Skape, my influences are (in no particular order) Toad The Wet Sprocket, Jars Of Clay, Dave Matthews, Van Halen, Dishwalla...I am sure there are more.

We just got back in town from playing a show in Flagstaff. Met some really cool people, and had a blast.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who has listened so far!

I can definitely hear the Jars of Clay influence. I told my wife that when we were listening to it yesterday.

Deffinitly some good stuff! I wasn't expecting such a good sound. Very impresive. I bet being in a good band in lake havasue durring spring break must have its' bennifits. I hope you aren't married.

1972, actually, we might be in Las Vegas soon. Would you like me to let you know when we are playing up in your neck of the woods?

Originally posted by dolfan87
Thanks all...keep pumping it up!!

Skape, my influences are (in no particular order) Toad The Wet Sprocket, Jars Of Clay, Dave Matthews, Van Halen, Dishwalla...I am sure there are more.

We just got back in town from playing a show in Flagstaff. Met some really cool people, and had a blast.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who has listened so far!

gram, i'm a country and oldies freak so i buy that. but i sure as hell wouldn't turn the radio off if those songs were playing, heck i'm even thinking about getting the turning gray song!;)

I would rather be married. The type of girls who show up for spring break here are not the "marrying type".

Trust me I know, cause I am part owner in a boat rental business.

There is also exactly ZERO music scene in Havasu, so we rarely play here.

Thanks for the kind words 06!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom