WE need | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WE need

We are going to have a problem next year with the salary's that we have (mainly defense) and the hole that we need to fill on offense (O-line, qb, wr and coaching staff) We will need some real crafty Philadelpia lawyers and accountants along with a magician to make a contender anytime soon.

"I would not mind seeing Mark Brunell here and drafting a QB."

it beats the Kitna idea being floated on another thread thats for sure... Brunell can still move some, and improvise, but the Eli Manning idea will require quite a trade for us to jump into contention for him.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Yea, but we need a qb. It's hard to say which we should get first. If we get a good qb, he is going to have to put up with this line. If we get a better line, they are going to have to put up with Jay. I don't think we are giong to be able to find much good for a qb in the nfl, we are going to have to draft someone and mold them into what we need.

Get an OL. Without an OL you guys are back to running RW to the ground all year. Unless you guys get Vick, all the other qb's need an OL or they will end up like Carr.

Originally posted by upstatenydolfan
we need joey mcmahon from the lions

Which guy are you refering to?
Joey Harrington or
Mike McMahon?

Originally posted by justafan

Get an OL. Without an OL you guys are back to running RW to the ground all year. Unless you guys get Vick, all the other qb's need an OL or they will end up like Carr.

Very True! Good insight just a fan

Jay has had enough time, either we get a FA QB next year or we give BG more time to see what he can do!! Come on how long has jay had? But with that said if we don't get a better o-line it won;t matter who the QB is!!

We can continue with Jay if we get a really good oline, but I would love to have another qb. I am tired of his mistakes, and Griese forgetting how to play football. If we like it or not, I think next yera is a rebuilding year, if we get a new oline, they are going to need time.

Back
Top Bottom