We needed this win. Now we get the bills. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We needed this win. Now we get the bills.

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I want to enjoy this win but I can't help but to start thinking about the bills already. We better find a pass rush fast or Drew's gonna pick us apart.Our o-line played better but they too can improve. Is another big game next week but it feels good to beat the jets.

Ozzy rules!!

I'm still wondering where our pass rush is myself.....

We just gotta believe Taylor can do it (because we know he can).

We better start learning how to play zone better, because the plays we really got burnt on was in zone. Madison did get faked that one play, but that was about the only real bad thing. Can't play that zone with no pass rush..gotta get up there and jam em up. Chambers looked great (again), Ricky was Ricky, O-line looking average, but should improve.

that's the thing about the DB's. I don't care how good you are, you can't cover NFL WR's forever. We need a pass rush real bad.

Ozzy rules!!

O-Line was sucky. Look at Ricky's yards per carry. He was playing his *** with no leeway from the OL. Pass Protection was average but Fiedler did well except for the fumble.

Our team was really weak in the 2nd half. Vinny got 373 yards passing? We are lucky to pull this one out. We didnt hit the nail on the coffin again.

were getting better. That's O.K. for now.
:jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck:

Next time we see the jets, we'll be at home.

Yeah. They have success when they go deep..and that is a concer. The other concern is TACKLING. I watched Surtain miss like 6 tackles. That needs to shape up, but I believe it will.

Back
Top Bottom