We own New York Wallpaper | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We own New York Wallpaper

BruceDickinson

"Thee Rock Legend"
Reaction score
Mods you can move this as soon as you want but most people dont see it in the graphics forum. So just leave it for a lil bit and let the folks enjoy. :D

Make sure you hit the fullscreen viewing option because you will get a smaller pic elsewise and it doesnt look as good.

congrats fellas.

don't mean to piss on your parade but that 5-0 record comes against teams with a combined record of 16-32

OH by all means I realize that. But I figured I had to salvage something from this season since we didnt make the playoffs.

Originally posted by BruceDickinson
OH by all means I realize that. But I figured I had to salvage something from this season since we didnt make the playoffs.
true true

Excellent job. Love it. It's my wallpaper too now. I was using the Jets Suck sign. I'll change it up though. Really nice.

Yeah that is cool as hell. Got a couple of Jets fans in my shop and I leave it up all the time. If you can't make the playoffs, the next best thing is whooping up on the Jets and Bills all yr, even if there combined record sucked. Just the satifaction to say we owned them this yr is nice

:jetssuck: :billsbite

Getting props all the way from Doha, Qatar. :up:

Yeah, don't got much work to do for another 2 hours, then it gets busy for me for like 5 hours hehehe. Shush it is a classified location that I am at, just kidding lol

"Start spreading the news.... if we can, beat them there, we'll beat them anywhere, so let's go Phins and own...New York, Neww Yoork!"

Great job BD, a ray of sunshine on another partly sunny season...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom