We Should Ban Negative Fans, though they should not be called fans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Should Ban Negative Fans, though they should not be called fans.

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just get home, first web site I go to is my favorite site, and hey, maybe wasnt the best game, but we won, and we improved. What do I see, 40 posts of how we suck, we will have a horrible year, it's going to be a longgg year, etc. I am so sick of you non fans. You come to games and stay for one quarter, you don't know what making noise means on third down. I think we should ban all posts saying we suck. NO FAN gives up on their team in the Pre Season, NO FAN. So all of those fans that think we aren't going to the playoffs, we aren't going to the Super Bowl, don't bother calling your self a Miami Dolphins Fan. Fans support their teams through thick and thin and never throw in the towel. Wheter we are the best, or the worst, we are 0-0 and it's a new year. I have waited 6 months for the start of the season. I know I stayed until the end of every game in the 4-12 season, cheering every single play. We do have some great fans, but we also have some of the worst fans in the NFL.

So all of those fans that think we aren't going to the playoffs, we aren't going to the Super Bowl, don't bother calling your self a Miami Dolphins Fan

what?????

ok come on....... thats like the communist's not allowing any outside ideas in

i said it before in a similiar thread. Message boards would die out without negativity. there'd be nothing to argue, and nothing to think about.

You all need to remember Tampa Bay has a pretty strong defense, and we deffinatly handled them on the first drive

alx said:
ok come on....... thats like the communist's not allowing any outside ideas in
Wow... not that you are wrong but thats a bit of a reach; comparing the policies of a dolphin fan website to communism. But still funny :lol:

true deal. the best fans and the worst but wouldnt a ban of negative folks sink about 80 % of finheaven members? also, wouldnt you be practicing the same curtail of anothers opinion, no matter how ridiculous it may be? nevertheless, i agree with you. hey listen, the season will be easier for true fans if they spent less time listening to people on this site while watching the games and restricting one's finheaven diet to articles only.

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't necessarily mean they're wrong.

But I understand what you're saying, and you're right to a degree.

Back
Top Bottom