We should draft Jeremy Bloom as returner in the fourth. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should draft Jeremy Bloom as returner in the fourth.

TAK

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Rather than signing Kelly Campbell who has never returned one for a TD.

We did not sign Kelly Campbell to return kicks. We have one of the best in the league in Welker. Campbell is a Special teams ace and is a good back-up wr. two things that Bloom is not.

Bloom would be an interesting pick both on special teams and if we could use him in Offence. I'd rather him than Campbell. But I wouldn't want to draft him until one of our 7th round picks. We hav bigger needs

Welker is a good punt returner, but average on kick returns... We need to get a kick returner...

But I wouldnt want to use a 4th on him though... We can get much better value in the 4th than Bloom...

FinNasty said:
Welker is a good punt returner, but average on kick returns... We need to get a kick returner...

But I wouldnt want to use a 4th on him though... We can get much better value in the 4th than Bloom...
Well I know he will be great in the NFL much like a Ricky Proehl but with speed. Bloom runs a 4.5 forty and is really agile(watch him ski/snowboard) and if he stays off the snowboard and healthy in the NFL then he will do well.

TAK said:
Well I know he will be great in the NFL much like a Ricky Proehl but with speed. Bloom runs a 4.5 forty and is really agile(watch him ski/snowboard) and if he stays off the snowboard and healthy in the NFL then he will do well.

He's a skier. And he's faster than a 4.5 when in football shape, he's even faster long distance. He would be a good pick in later rounds. To bad we don't have a 5th or 6th.

He's not only going to be a kick returner in this league he will be a very good reciever

he has more work ethic than anyone I have ever seen, and has extremly good hands, yeah he is small, but thats not his fault he will work with what he has and be a very good NFL player

TotoreMexico said:
Welker has done an outstanding job as a returner, that will be a wasted pick
He has never returned one for a TD though.

SpeedRush99 said:
You missed that? Against the Pats in 2004 he became the first person to ever return a kickoff, punt, kick a PAT, and a kickoff.
Which game against the Pats? The first or the second?

TAK said:
Which game against the Pats? The first or the second?

Second, in NE. Doesn't seem like you know much about the guy you want to replace.

Back
Top Bottom