We should hope for a Baltimore/NE Championship game.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should hope for a Baltimore/NE Championship game..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
It will be the most boring game ever, but that way NE will end up with too very late round 1st rounc picks.. instead of a decent pick from Balt.

sweet and baltimore wins and the pack take the SB good for brett :).

Possibly more draft picks for Patriots

The way it's looking the Patriots will be getting more draft pick/s. The NFL is still investigating the Milloy release with tampering charges to the Redskins or Bills.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2003/12/23/a_nice_recovery_by_safety/

A nice recovery by safety
Milloy was hurt by Patriots, but he's doing all right now
By Michael Smith, Globe Staff, 12/23/2003

Excerp:

"The next day, Milloy and the Bills, one of some 15 suitors, agreed to four-year deal worth a reported $15 million, a third of it signing bonus, making him the highest-paid safety in the league. The swiftness of the signing and revealing comments by Milloy regarding Poston's negotiations with other franchises raised suspicion of tampering by Poston. A league spokesman said yesterday that the NFL had not closed the book in investigations regarding possible tampering, charges that could cost a guilty team (or teams) a draft choice."

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by SkapePhin
It will be the most boring game ever, but that way NE will end up with too very late round 1st rounc picks.. instead of a decent pick from Balt.

Nice. Way to find a silver lining!

Go Pats- Go Ravens!!!!

To hell with that. I'll root for the Ravens but I want the Pats out in the second round.

I want the Pats to lose 67-0 in the first game and draft a bust. The league now wants to hand them more pics. What is it with the leagues love of these bastards.

As the article states "charges could cost a guilty team (or teams)a draft choice". No one said anything about the Patriots recieving the forfieted pick.

Dude are you slow or something? If any team is getting a pick it will be the Patriots genius. His agent was shopping him before he was "officially" released.

Originally posted by WiGGy
Dude are you slow or something? If any team is getting a pick it will be the Patriots genius. His agent was shopping him before he was "officially" released.

Hey Wiggy....Are you talkin to me? Huh? You can't be talking to me ahole.

I don't know where you hang out but this has been discussed many times on Patriot sites and NO...Repeat...NO draft picks will go to NE if tampering is proved. Look it up! What are you,like 12??
Any Patriot fan worth a damn knows no picks for Milloy tampering.

*hugs matt* thks buddy from me and all dolphinville .:hitself:

If Buffalo is found guilty of any tampering, New England gets NOTHING out of it.

The league doesn't strip teams of picks, to compensate others. Its used as a punishment.

Its all a mute point anyway, Buffalo won't be stripped of any picks anyway. This story is nothing new, it arose almost instaneously after Milloy signed with Buffalo.

PATRIOTS AND CHIEFS

ARE THE 2 TEAMS I AM ROOTING TO GO ALL THE WAY.

AND FACE THE PANTHERS IN THE SB.

WILL ROOT FOR THE AFC REP,OF COURSE.

EXCEPT IF THE JERSEY JETS WERE EVER TO APPEAR IN THE FUTURE, THEN I WOULD ROOT FOR THE NFC REP.:tongue:

:jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck:

Back
Top Bottom