We should try to go after Vick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should try to go after Vick

Riftur

Demon
Reaction score
I think Vick is the missing piece. We should go after him. Dont get me wrong I am a huge dog lover but the man can play. Imagine Vick to Marshal.

No way Philly lets him go. The Dolphins will have to continue the search for "the guy" in the offseason. The current stupid ****s in office hopefully won't be around to conduct that search.

he won't be franchised huh?

draft Cam Newton instead

I would be down with that. He appears to throw a football over 100mph. Not sure we have WRs, other than Bess, that may be able to catch it. Fortunately, he has touch as well.

he won't be franchised huh?

draft Cam Newton instead

If we offered enough there is a chance. They are still very high on Kolb also. I was also thinking Kolb but I am not sure if he would be better than Henne. I wanna see Thigpen for a few games before we do anything though.

Cmon back after the LSD has worn off!

Seriously.. The Eagles aren't letting him go anywhere.

Your probably right but it doesnt hurt to make an offer. Would have to be a bunch of picks I am sure. What do you think about Kolb?

He will never make it to FA, the Eagles wiill have him signed befored the end of the season........

I cannot even believe I am responding to this thread, do you understand why we are where we are?

Do you understand how the good teams are good, and stay good?

Good teams do NOT go after another teams great players, they draft or find them themselves.

Go after Michael Vick, are you a ploy by the management of this board to get people to join VIP?

A few more posts like this, and I will....

Bill Parcells, to Jeff ireland, hey Jeff, I have an idea, I can't believe I never thought of this, let's go after Tom Brady, because, you know, i think he may be good, and if we throw them this years draft, and next, who knows right?

Well Bill, I will go along with you as long as we also go after Chris Johnson too, gosh are we smart!!

Back
Top Bottom