We Shouldnt Need a Backup QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Shouldnt Need a Backup QB

alan huber said:
your just making all the rookies her look foolish with this comment.:fire:
we absolutlly need another QB maybe harrington?

Harrington wont be avaiable.

If we have any pretensions..

or hope to have a shot at the playoffs, we need to have a competent backup. We should resign Gus, but pride may enter in to that decision. We may need to check out Harrington if he is released, or Maddox (though he's older than ideal - but Earl Morrall did quite well in that role) and just to mention someone off the wall - J.T O'Sullivan was in Linehan's offense at Minnesota for a couple of years, and might be a pickup for a while anyway. He had some people who though he was at least fair to middlin' coming out in the draft.

RonnFin46 said:
I dont think we need a backup qb cause we should have never gotten rid of sage. Especially cause Daunte might not be 100% at the beginning of the season. Sage had the potential to be a starter with a little experience and he is a great backup, brought us back twice last season. And now that we dont have him i still dont think we need a backup,Cleo Lemon is fine at 2nd string IMO, we barely know anything about his skills so I say we give the kid a chance to prove himself, if anything...we can always let him go and look for someone else, and we still have Brock Berlin over in NFLE, and I dont know too much about him but from what I have heard I think he would be fine at 3rd string, give him a little NFL experience...whats your opinons on all this?

my opinion is that you are in new york, you just joined finheaven today/yesterday, and your quote is dolphins + Daunte = playoffs
you + culpepper getting signed + just joining finheaven= bandwagon :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom