We swapped WR coaches w/Arizona | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We swapped WR coaches w/Arizona

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Cardinals | Ford Named WR Coach - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:25:07 -0800

USAToday.com reports the Arizona Cardinals have hired Robert Ford as the team's new wide receivers coach.

Now maybe we could swap Ogun for 1st round pick?:D

It wasn't a swap because Sullivan was their OC. However, we now have the better coach.

Sullivan>Ford

:)

NOt like we have a heavy crop of talented receivers or anything. However, I never felt Miami ran sweet routes. Could be the talent, could be the scheme, but if our guys could runs some routes, get open and have a QB behind an OL...sorry, getting excited about next year :)

No matter what the talent level, a great coach is always going to get more out of them than the average coach. I expect to see even more improvement out of Chambers next year.

**side note** I can't wait till after the Super Bowl. Then I can start saying "this year". But on the other hand, that means football will be gone for 7-8 months. :cry:

I disagree about not having talent at WR. I am a HUGE Kendall Newson fan, and I've contedsted all this kid needs it time and a coach who can work with him.

JR Tolver and Kendall might not be starters, but I love their potential, and feel both can develop into above average 3's and 4's.

We do still need that No.2 guy, cough cough Michael Jenkins.

Back
Top Bottom