We will be shoving the ball down peoples throat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We will be shoving the ball down peoples throat

Well whether its for money or no Ricky can still come back. Theres a boat load of players in the NFL playing for the money, thats why its professional football. I really dont care one way or the other if Ricky comes back. He did us a favor. Wanny got fired or quit, whatever, and we got a quality coach and a good offensive system. Ricky left because Wannestadt was killing him, I cant blame him. Wannestadt never spelled him and he was ruining the guy.

lilcubanphinfan said:
no actually were not! its not wanny error anymore just boring nothing but run. that was so lame and ineffective and he ran ricky so much we ran him right out of miami. were not doing that this time plus its not linehans style to do that hes a wide open offense not a running game that dominates. our backs all combined should get a max of 20 carries total. linehan is a throw happy offense and he runs the show and saban isnt even a heavy running game either he actually said that in his post draft press conference. sorry but were not going to run the ball that much!

As much as I would like to see this come true, we are missing one major ingredient, HINT: Usually the second offensive player to touch the ball to start a play....

lilcubanphinfan said:
no actually were not! its not wanny error anymore just boring nothing but run. that was so lame and ineffective and he ran ricky so much we ran him right out of miami. were not doing that this time plus its not linehans style to do that hes a wide open offense not a running game that dominates. our backs all combined should get a max of 20 carries total. linehan is a throw happy offense and he runs the show and saban isnt even a heavy running game either he actually said that in his post draft press conference. sorry but were not going to run the ball that much!

You try to run a wide open offense with some of these knuckle heads and you'll get alot of turnovers. We'll shoot ourselves in the foot so much we'll be walking on nubs. Remember, Norv had to dumb down the playbook to a few plays that we could execute well. It'll take time before this offense gets off the ground.

With our running attack we really want have to rely on the pass that much

But we will have boston...hopefully, Booker, McMichael and some other people to catch it if nessary

DolphinFan_55 said:
Ricky isnt coming back man, i hate to burst your bubble

I want him back just as much as you do, but you gotta face the facts, he's not going to come back:boohoo:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: i will garntee it he will be back and no im not nick but wheather you like him or not ricky will be in a finss uniform this year so get use to it :wink:

Back
Top Bottom