We WILL beat Buffalo 30 - 10!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We WILL beat Buffalo 30 - 10!!!

Poor delusional Bills fans. What makes you think you're gonna score so much on our defense and that we're gonna score so little on your defense? :rofl:

Uhm- First of all- I gave you 35--- that is little?

Yes keep talking up your offense bills fans. However face reality. You've only scored 14 more pts this season then we have and have given up 84 more pts.

Those are the bare facts.

Re: Little explanation (for those that, unfortunately, need it).

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
Reg. what you said below...

What do ALL pro football teams aspire to?
What is the aim?
What is the destination?
Why do they play the game?

To win the Super Bowl and become the World Champions!!! (Of course.)

And where does THAT start?

It starts with BELIEVING that you can! BELIEVING that you ARE!!!

I hate to sound like that Robbins guy on late night TV (the really tall "motivational" speaker dude), but this is soooo TRUE.

Why do we get goosebumps when our hero is getting beaten in the corner of the ring only to reach down into themselves and come back swinging like all hell just broke lose?!? Why?

Because that is the sign of a true hero... one with the heart and soul to persist and prevail even under the most dire circumstances... even during the darkest hour.

And I see that in our players. I see that in the Miami Dolphins.

Moreover... to your point about how "The Fish" are no more champions than the Bills are... for the record... we have TWO banners hanging in our house that say WORLD CHAMPIONS (back-to-back, no less). Last time I checked, your stadium has 0 - that is Z-E-E-E-E-E-RO!!! - banners saying the same thing.

But all this is TOTALLY besides the point. My argument is simply this: The #*%@ing NE Patriots are NO MORE champions than the pathetic NY Jets when THEY last won a Super Bowl.

You don't call yourself a champion for what you accomplished LAST YEAR! You call yourself CHAMPIONS for HOW YOU PLAY... RIGHT NOW... TODAY... as a TEAM.

You call yourself CHAMPIONS for what you bring on to the field as a TEAM.

ANYONE watching the game against Denver knows what I'm talking about.

Right now, the Dolphins are playing like CHAMPIONS. Are they the World Champions? Pa'leaze! Don't insult my intelligence. Of course they are not.

But to BE something you, first, have to BELIEVE it.

Enough said. Peace.

GO 'FINS!!!

Listen bro, you just brought a tear to my eye. I mean, the pure joy of reading that cannot be described in words. Holy cow, I'm not afraid to say it, I BELIEVE. :lol:

I gotta say man, that was some interesting stuff. :lol: I think thats what the team psychologist says to the team before every game: You gotta BELIEVE! I gotta say, anyone who questions your loyalty towards the Dolphins has gotta be smoking some crack......

Originally posted by Quizlet
Not to be rude or anything... what GOOD QB has your defense faced. We tore up the infamous Chicago defense, Denver defense and scored like 35 on Oaklands... what more could you want?

and... Williams runs for 150, henry rushed for 160 last week. Lets say Lucas has 250 yards and 2 tds. Thats like Halftime for Drew. Hes averaging about 380 yards for 4 Tds a game.

I agree that Miami will probably not hold the Bills to 10 examples of what they did against those other teams have some holes in them.

Oakland- Just got ripped apart by the 1 - 5 RAMS.
Chicago- Was down to like its 3rd and forth corner not to mention there best DL was out.
Denver- You scored 23 we scored 24 who cares!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom