We Will Beat The Eagles And Show....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Will Beat The Eagles And Show.......

DolfanF150

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That it will not even be worth watching the Super Bowl this year beacause the AFC will win it easily. Think about it, by beating the best team in the NFC we will prove that Miami would have been just that. We are probably the 4th or 5th best team in the AFC. Work on Super Bowl Sunday and bet the farm on the AFC.

Originally posted by DolfanF150
That it will not even be worth watching the Super Bowl this year beacause the AFC will win it easily. Think about it, by beating the best team in the NFC we will prove that Miami would have been just that. We are probably the 4th or 5th best team in the AFC. Work on Super Bowl Sunday and bet the farm on the AFC.

That's a jinx if I ever heard one, counting your chickens a little fast.

That said this should be a very good MNF game if both teams bring there "A" game. The Eagles streak says they have it, I just wonder which Phins team will show...........

It's very premature to say that the NFC team in the Super Bowl won't win if we beat the Eagles. Just because we beat a certain team doesn't mean that a team from that conference won't win the SB. However, the AFC is a lot stronger than the NFC this year, and I think there is a better chance of an AFC team winning the SB than an NFC team. I wouldn't even say, however, that the difference between the AFC and NFC is as big as the difference between the East and West in the NBA (there, the Western Conference championship is basically the NBA finals).

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
It's very premature to say that the NFC team in the Super Bowl won't win if we beat the Eagles. Just because we beat a certain team doesn't mean that a team from that conference won't win the SB. However, the AFC is a lot stronger than the NFC this year, and I think there is a better chance of an AFC team winning the SB than an NFC team. I wouldn't even say, however, that the difference between the AFC and NFC is as big as the difference between the East and West in the NBA (there, the Western Conference championship is basically the NBA finals).

Only three AFC teams have good records against the NFC, Ravens, Pats, Phins

AFC leads the inter- conference 28- 22 a .560 win percentage so I really don't see a huge difference.

Of the teams the Phins played, in those the 8 wins the aggergate
record is .380 of those beaten.This includes beating 2 teams
with a winning records Baltimore and Dallas

Of the Eagles' 10 wins, the aggregate record is
is 0.431 of teams beaten. That includes beating 3 teams with
winning records: Green Bay, Carolina, Dallas.

Last edited by a moderator:

eagles are not the best in nfc, who did they beat?? bills at buf, giants dallas, redsk, they suck actually, and they're already starting to piss me off and it's only saturday

Re: Re: We Will Beat The Eagles And Show.......

Originally posted by dolphinsrok

eagles are not the best in nfc, who did they beat?? bills at buf, giants dallas, redsk, they suck actually, and they're already starting to piss me off and it's only saturday

Who did the Rams beat...

Of the Eagles' 10 wins, the aggregate record of teams beat
is 0.431. That includes beating 3 teams with
winning records: Green Bay, Carolina, Dallas.

Of the Rams' 10 wins, the aggregate
record of teams beat is 0.400.
That includes beating 3 teams
with winning records: Green Bay, Baltimore, and
Minnesota.

Or for that matter the Phins

Of the Dolphins 8 wins the aggergate
record of teams beat is.380
This includes beating 2 teams
with a winning records Baltimore and Dallas

The Eagles are 4-1 against the spread in their last five as an underdog and 5-1 ATS on the road, while the Dolphins have been preparing for their annual swoon by covering just one of their last six at home.

It doesn't matter if we are in the AFC or NFC or how good each conference is. Playing in the NFC wouldn't make our OL block any better. Being in the NFC wouldn't make our QB troubles magically disappear. Being in the NFC wouldn't make our other WRs run better routes.

Our functional problems are real and they have nothing to do with the level of competition we've faced. We have struggled with these aspects regardless of who we've faced.

And because that is the case, I fear/respect every single team we face.

Originally posted by Muck
It doesn't matter if we are in the AFC or NFC or how good each conference is. Playing in the NFC wouldn't make our OL block any better. Being in the NFC wouldn't make our QB troubles magically disappear. Being in the NFC wouldn't make our other WRs run better routes.

Our functional problems are real and they have nothing to do with the level of competition we've faced. We have struggled with these aspects regardless of who we've faced.

And because that is the case, I fear/respect every single team we face.

Here is someone who is respectful, I to have some reservations about MNF. I'm just not sure which Miami team suits it up. The Eagles coaches have said the Team is not even looking at the Pats game on film and are preparing for the team they saw in Dallas

:infins:
yeah, which team is gonna show up on Monday? The Prime Time Thanksgiving team or the Snow Bowl team from last week?
Next year man, next year. God I'm sounding like a Toronto Maple Laughs fan now!
Go (or atleast try to) Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom