we will find out a lot next week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we will find out a lot next week

miami23

Rookie
Reaction score
we will learn how this team can responed after a tough loss. are we going to come out inspired and have a bounce back game or come out flat and have peyton throw all over us.. it reminds me a little of 06 after a tough opening night loss to Pitt we came home week 2 vs buffalo just flat and lost 16-6 and sent us in a tail spin all year

I think we will be fine, I don't think the Colt's are that good, I think if we play smart and don't turn over the ball we will be fine. We didn't help ourselves at all last week by turning the ball over 4 times, if that doesn't happen then maybe the game is much closer. What I am really concerned about is our OLINE, which doesn't look very good at all.

I hope they bounce back, or else we won't be seeing the fins on Monday Night Football for a long long time again.

We have virtually no chance next week. So really we've already found out.

Did you see the Colts yesterday? They are a different team. New head coach, new offensive coordinator, new I'm not sure what else. We are catching Indy at a good time, we will win this game, we will not see the same Dolphins team that we saw yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom