We will take Lee Evans if Andrews is gone at 20 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We will take Lee Evans if Andrews is gone at 20

well to be honest i dont care if its Evans or Woods.....I just want to draft a Top notch WR....i do perfer Woods.

Woods is too similar to what we have. I doubt it's Woods, good as he is.

Clayton's write-up in Scouts Inc is good too. Originally I was down on him because he ran slower than I expected him to...plus he was like Drew Boylhart's favorite receiver and since I treat Drew Boylhart's wrtings about the same as I would a piece of gum stuck on my shoe, I think I was unfairly down on Clayton. He seems like a good player.

The more I hear WR the more I start to think that it won't be. I have Evans to us with our first pick but we always get a curve ball so I think we might go DT or even LB.If we go LB I'd be surprised tho cos we don't need a starting LB this year as much as we need a lineman or a 3rd WR that can make big plays(Evans) but anything's posible.

Ozzy rules!!

Boomer said:
Nope Phun, I mean Clayton. Evans has been hot since the Senior Bowl/Combine time, Clayton is getting hot again after the workout time. He's safely in R1 as we look at it and could go in the teens.

I just saw an article on Insider where John Clayton said that Michael Clayton is flying up the draft boards. My bad, Boom.

Tho I'd love to have Clayton, who would be a great addition to our running game as well as the obvious addition to the passing game, I still think we go O line in round one, then look for a WR in 3 or 4. With all the R1 talent in this year's WR crop, there will be some very good players at that position available in the later rounds. Some guys that in previous years might well have been a first day pick, will slide to day 2. We can pick up a gem later and take the time to develop him.

I am still torn on what we need in round one. I know we need to solidify our oline, but only the FO and coaching staff knows how good our young guards are and how serious of an injury it was to Mc... Or for that matter how much faith they have in the young WR's we got last year (Tolver and Simmons) and this offseason (Minnis)... So where do we go? I could also see us taking that Safety from Georgia (Sean Jones .. i think is his name)

Back
Top Bottom