Weather Forecast for this weekend? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weather Forecast for this weekend?

Thanks....it's a big relief. He's not completely free but, it's only in the one area so radiation therapy should be able to get the job done.

I am taking notes on the "Umm Other" entertainment....I would rather watch hooters than practice anytime. :lol:

you guys want a real forcast ? ok ! here it is, first there is a pissy weather front coming down from the north , second there are tornadoes touching down in my area , third there is snow and ice at the north pole . fourth, its so hot in mercuryville okla that all women are advised to take their bras off and let those two puppies out for for some sun. now for the 5 day forcast. tommarow i will pea off my balcony and if my nieghbor walks outside he will experince acid rain. saturday's forcast calls for, i will uncouple a bolt on a fire hydrant and there will be a gyser 30' into the air ( dont worry i have done this twice before ) sunday there is a 40% that I wont be onery and therefore stay indoors . monday there is a 70% chance it will be hotter than a snakes' rump . tuesday there is no chance for any monkey buisiness but there is a slight possibility for some serrious dolphin chat on this site about mini camp.

sorry guys i just couldn't resist trying to add some comic relief especaily after i drove a golf cart into a swimming pool today and i was slapped for trying to give this good looking woman a breast exam , oh what a busy day.

mercury 40 said:
you guys want a real forcast ? ok ! here it is, first there is a pissy weather front coming down from the north , second there are tornadoes touching down in my area , third there is snow and ice at the north pole . fourth, its so hot in mercuryville okla that all women are advised to take their bras off and let those two puppies out for for some sun. now for the 5 day forcast. tommarow i will pea off my balcony and if my nieghbor walks outside he will experince acid rain. saturday's forcast calls for, i will uncouple a bolt on a fire hydrant and there will be a gyser 30' into the air ( dont worry i have done this twice before ) sunday there is a 40% that wont be onery and therefore stay indoors . monday there is a 70% chance it will be hotter than a snakes' rump . tuesday there is no chance for any monkey buisiness but there is a slight possibility for some serrious dolphin chat on this site about mini camp.

sorry guys i just couldn't resist trying to add some comic relief especaily after i drove a golf cart into a swimming pool today and i was slapped for trying to give this good looking woman a breast exam , oh what a busy day.

If you "pea" off of the balcony, do you eat split "pee" soup?

legendary137 said:
go to scarlets in hollywood....by far the best in town. off i-95 and hallandale beach blvd. or tootsies...441 and ives dairy road (dan marino parkway)

Scarlets is real nice. Lots of good eye candy, but I would probably take Tootsies.

Just wait until the new Tootsies opens. It will be the largest entertainment club on the entire east coast, and check this. They will have second floor luxury seats, like football venues, overlooking the stages.

Back
Top Bottom