Weather looks bad for the preseason opener | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weather looks bad for the preseason opener

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Could be a hurricane in the neighborhood by friday, figures with the way this season is going

figures i just booked my trip to Orlando on Friday :cry: Oh well it is better than my sister, she is back home on Grand Cayman and it is supposed to hit there Wednesday night :eek:

they have the latest track hitting over here on this side.....right here as a matter of fact....:(

clear.gif

Don't worry...it looks like a minor hurricane and will be swept out of the area pretty quickly.

Thanks Dave, my sister in Cayman is so happy to hear that it is just a minor hurricane as it hits her tonight and I am so happy that as I fly into Orlando on Friday morning that the little squall i am flying through is only a little hurricane :D

Its a cute little thing compared to our buddy Andrew...The weather for the game will be just fine as Charlie will be long gone by then.

burger13 said:
This is all Wannstedt's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yup. And Fiedler's. All of his overthrown ducks have caused an uneven stir in the tropical winds. :lol:

My grandmother and uncle lived four blocks north of the 24-hour curfew zone after Hurricane Andrew. What is going to hit Cayman and the Florida West Coast is going to be a light shower compared to that. As long as your sister boards up her windows and you take your Dramamine (and perhaps a book and travel pillow) to the airport, you'll both be fine.

fint0xicated said:
Yup. And Fiedler's. All of his overthrown ducks have caused an uneven stir in the tropical winds. :lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Funny stuff..

DolfanDaveInATX said:
My grandmother and uncle lived four blocks north of the 24-hour curfew zone after Hurricane Andrew. What is going to hit Cayman and the Florida West Coast is going to be a light shower compared to that. As long as your sister boards up her windows and you take your Dramamine (and perhaps a book and travel pillow) to the airport, you'll both be fine.

Oh yah, I know my sister is by herself as my folks are meeting me in ORL so she is a bit worried, but 70mph winds will hardly bring up a tidal surge (they are expecting 7-10 feet surges) though they expect it to be a CAT 2 as it missed Jamaica and so it is slowing down and gaining strength. The worst personally for me was Hurricane Gilbert, it missed the states but the 200Mph winds when it hit Cayman were interesting to say the least. We used to go surfing in the eye if that came over us on the smaller catergory hurricanes, that was always kick arse.

I am just b**ching about Orlando as I am coming down for the weekend and a bloody hurricane comes through, typical. 59 degs in Minnesota and a hurricane in Orlando, I can't win!

Back
Top Bottom