Weather on 10/22 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weather on 10/22

I wonder if the cold weather makes Ricky's fumbling woes more abundant. I hope not.

:monkey: cold weather

Originally posted by PackerNation
Hello Dolphin fans! Currently there is about 4 inches of snow and its still coming down with a temp. of 32 degrees today about 100 miles north of Green Bay. I just thought you would all like the weather report as to what to wear if anyone is going to the game.... I for one hope it keeps coming down and getting colder because Brett is like 31-0 when its 34 degrees or colder... You probably don't like that weather but any edge we can get against your vaunted "D" to turn it in our favor is appreciated.. Although I know it can warm up and probably will by the game in alittle less than 2 weeks, it probably won't get much warmer although it is expected to get in the 40's this weekend!

Anyways, this is a real early good luck for the game and I hope everyone is healthy after this game! :monkey:

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....I hope it snows becuz the Pasiing game will be somewhat limited thus taking B.Favre out the game....I hope it comes down to Ricky vs Ahman.....

Back
Top Bottom