Weather Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weather Report

BORG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sunday vs Pats weather
36 degrees
rain/snow showers

I hope it does snow so Ricky will wear that little suit that covers his dreads thereby preventing the "rule-bending" Patriots from tackling him by the hair. There would be no complaints if he put up similar numbers to those posted the last time he played in the snow (with a different game outcome of course).

Like i give a rats azz about the weather...ooooooo i'm scared...no big deal...Ricky's gonna stuff it down the Pats throats all day long...suckers!!!!!

Go Fins!!!

Someone explain to me why the weather is a big deal? We're not the Bucs, last time I checked.

We're a professional team, with players from across the country, some of whom grew up, lived in, and played in areas with cold weather. Playing in Miami doesnt suddenly change that.

We're one of the best teams in the modern NFL in December and on the road. I dont think some magical tempature related thing changed to make us "fade" in December road games.

Jay and Chambers are northern guys and Ricky proved last year that the weather doesnt bother him much.. I expect another big game from the CC Touchdown Factory!

This is good. We are the team that can run the ball while the Pats must throw to win. I don't think Playing on the road or in bad weather will affect us. This is the Bizzaro Year. This is the year when everything changes. We usually win the opener. We are usually 6-2 or 7-1 in early November. This year those trends reveresed, and so too will the swoon. Instead, Miami will have a dynamite December and roll into the Playoffs.

Originally posted by Disgustipate

We're one of the best teams in the modern NFL in December and on the road. I dont think some magical tempature related thing changed to make us "fade" in December road games.

You're a little off here....

Our recent history is that the Fins can't win if their lives depended on it in December and this team has never played well in cold historically just like northern based teams have trouble in our 100 degree on field temps early in the season.

Temperature, wind, rain, snow affect the equipment choices for a game, coaches gameplanning and how a game is played.

It's an obvious fact that weather conditions affect games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time we played in that kind of weather, Ricky had 185 yards rushing. We lost, but it certainly wasn't because of the weather. I'm not afraid. It's time for the other shoe to drop. And we're going to knock it out of the Patriots hands.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

You're a little off here....

Our recent history is that the Fins can't win if their lives depended on it in December .

YOu're a little off. Our record since 1995 in december is 14-17

I live in New England and hate the Pats more and more everyday :D. All I end up doing when I watch them play is this :rolleyes:. Anyway the weathermen up here will have a chance of snow showers on the weather reports everytime we expect moisture from now until March. It means nothing remember last years game was likie 50 degrees and dry. New England is a very finicky place weather wise. I sat in those stands in December in a T shirt and all bundled up freezing my a$$ off. You just never know.

Back
Top Bottom