Webb reaching the end of the line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Webb reaching the end of the line

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
The best LT in Phins history may not even be good enough to start for the woeful Bengals soon:

Bengals | Not Yet Levi - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
14:20 PT: Bengals.com reports Cincinnati Bengals head coach Dick LeBeau has decided to stick with veteran OT Richmond Webb instead of promoting rookie Levi Jones to the starting lineup. LeBeau said it’s a result of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense and not Webb’s or Jones’ play.

Though if Webb is better ag. a tough TB D, then isn't he just better :confused: I know play the youngster...

Well thats how it goes in the Nfl I suppose. He had a great career wiht the Dolphins and I wish him well with whatever happens to him.

:hail:Webb

Well it had to happen sooner or later...it's always hard to see a great player become good then average and finally it's time to replace him...I was thinking of Marino and how he was not the same toward the end..I was kind of happy that he didn't hang on and just be a below avg player because getting out.

Most definitely a Dolphin. He wouldn't even consider retiring as a Bengal. He's still a phin. He openly admits that he went to Cincy because of the money and I can't blame him in the slightest.

I would hope we can have a sign and retire party for him next year if he retires

...but is a hall of famer? i think so, dont know how many pro bowls he made, but he was a regular. if he makes the hall, trust me, shula will give the opening speech. not dick lebeau

I would love to see him retire here. I don't think he'll make the HOF though, but he might.

Just some wishful thinking.....

But would it be great to have cincy release him and we sign him and Dan for the last few weeks of the season, and get the SB ring for the pair of them this year. Oh well back to reality cause they would not do that, and we are going to get that ring a couple years to late for Dan.:(

Back
Top Bottom