webb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

webb

superphinfan

Great teams do great things.
Reaction score
did i see that mia signed richmond webb? why? i thought he was great once but now it is just hanging in for one more year, or is he just wanting to retire as a dolphin? i just thougt we needed to get younger players to get stronger. we dont need to fill hols we need to fill a line that can have a chance to grow together and be great line for brown to run behind

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Its only fitting for great players.I hope Seau retires as a Charger when he retires,

Finfan53

17-0 Still Perfect
Reaction score
The guy helped keep Marino healthy and Bruce Smith of the Bills pretty much never got to Marino.

jtsacksyou

Club Member
Reaction score
CrunchTime said:
Its only fitting for great players.I hope Seau retires as a Charger when he retires,
I agree, and i think he will because he still expresses his passion for thier organazation in his interviews and stuff, u could really tell 2 years ago when we had to play the chargers in arizona.

GatorsFins23

Don't act like you're not impressed....
Reaction score
jtsacksyou said:
I agree, and i think he will because he still expresses his passion for thier organazation in his interviews and stuff, u could really tell 2 years ago when we had to play the chargers in arizona.

Yeah...I really hope Seau gets to retire a Charger...if we have to trade him there to do it than so be it, but I want to see that.

Uncle Rico

Scout Team
Reaction score
CrunchTime said:

He'll retire as a fin...after he gets his ring with us :D

The Confessor

Doesnt play well with others
Reaction score
First big Timbo, and now Rich-Webb. A couple of class guys that kept it all together on and off the field. Thanks guys, and I think it is very classy that the org did the class-retirement for both gentlemen.

Top Bottom