"website Not Secure" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"website Not Secure"

Martel13

Since '84
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Im getting a red notification that says "website not secure" when I sign in. Not sure what thats all about. Also I donated 25 dollars last night and haven't gotten any confirmation or inbox message and that normally happens right after I donate.

Not sure if the 2 are related but Ive never seen that notification on this or anything other site. May wanna look in to that

thx

Im getting a red notification that says "website not secure" when I sign in. Not sure what thats all about. Also I donated 25 dollars last night and haven't gotten any confirmation or inbox message and that normally happens right after I donate.

Not sure if the 2 are related but Ive never seen that notification on this or anything other site. May wanna look in to that

thx

I've run it up the flagpole to get you taken care of. Thanks for your support of the site.

If you go to the site info button next to your browser it does say this site is not secure so don't post credit card info here. That a good idea no matter what site you visit.

It's most likely because we have lots of new members weekly and obviously we do not screen them other than looking for multi IP addresses or people who come here to solicit things for sales.

Best to use paypal which is secure to make payments like VIP or donations but to be honest we've never had a problem to my knowledge.

If you like send WildBill , shifty or NY a PM. I saw you reported it but a PM might get attention faster. If not they will see it down the road when they check on your reported issue.

Try to include your receipt from paypal. That usually speeds things up.

Something similar @Wildbill3 but it pops up in the URL area. It doesn’t really bother me but it just started happening and I still haven’t got the confirmation email for my donation which normally happens instantly so I just wanted to bring to your attention

Back
Top Bottom