WEEI IN BOSTON reporting Peppers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WEEI IN BOSTON reporting Peppers

IAFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
to New England 99.99% not going to happen. He still has to sign a tender with Carolina and just too many variables to make this happen.

I would rather see the Pats give up the second round pick. The Pats are starting to turn into the Washington Redskins and are trying to buy their SB.

I would rather see the Pats give up the second round pick. The Pats are starting to turn into the Washington Redskins and are trying to buy their SB.

They actually tried that in 2007 and, although they didn't win the Superbowl, they did go 18-1 so it worked pretty well.

I'd be happy if they passed on this deal. Unless he agreed to a big discount, it would throw the teams salary structure into a tailspin. Not something they need with so many of their best players up for new contracts.

It was Sheftner that said he didn't think the deal had a chance and he didn't know where carrucci was getting his info.

Id love it if the Pats made the deal! With the Money they would have to pay Peppers a bunch of their guys would hit the FA market next yr!

Id love it if the Pats made the deal! With the Money they would have to pay Peppers a bunch of their guys would hit the FA market next yr!

I'm assuming the Pats are counting on 2010 being an uncapped year. They better be right, otherwise they will lose some of them.

I'd count Seymour as a definate loss, with the Pats concentrating on resigning Wilfork, Mankins, Hobbs, Neal, Gostowski, maybe Kazcur. They'll let Watson walk too.

If the Peppers deal did go thru, I would not be surprise to see them trade Seymour this year whle they still have him under contract. He'll want Haynsworth $$$ too.

Back
Top Bottom