Week 1 Couldn’t Have Gone Better For Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 1 Couldn’t Have Gone Better For Miami

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
First of all No Major injuries for Miami.

Then Miami wins, rest of the AFC East 0-1, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Cleveland, Baltimore (4 of the 7 playoff teams from last year) all lose.

Yes it’s easy to say all Miami has to do is take care of business and win their games and it’s too early for this but after last year I’m keeping a close eye on these teams and hoping for them to lose as much as possible.

Most ideal outcome im hoping for next week in the division is Miami 2-0, Jets 1-1, Buffalo 0-2, New England 0-2

Then Miami wins, rest of the AFC East 0-1, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Cleveland, Baltimore (4 of the 7 playoff teams from last year) all lose.

Yes it’s easy to say all Miami has to do is take care of business and win their games and it’s too early for this but after last year I’m keeping a close eye on these teams and hoping for them to lose as much as possible.

Most ideal outcome im hoping for next week in the division is Miami 2-0, Jets 1-1, Buffalo 0-2, New England 0-2

But they won an emotionally draining game. Need emotion next Sunday

The only thing that didn’t fall out way was the 49rs won.

Yup! Great win! Now it's time to capitalize on our good fortune with a win at home against Buffalo. It's a home game, and we should have a lot of energy. It would be great if the fans at the stadium were fired up, too.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there is no way in NY that NE loses to the Jets but they do have to follow it up with games vs NOLA and Tampa Bay when Tommy comes back to Foxboro. Could end up 2-2 or 1-3. I like it.

Long season ahead but I'd prefer to start out strong vs play catch-up like the last couple of years. This team could win 11/12 games if they play all season like they played the back half of the last two years.

Back
Top Bottom