Week 1. Jets and Dolphins have played,... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 1. Jets and Dolphins have played,...

directFX

Scout Team
Reaction score
And the BILLS and Pats haven't.

Apparently, the JETS are for real and the sky is falling in Miami.

1. The JETS are not for real. Once the book comes out on Ryan and Sanchez, they will fall back to earth.

2. Where is that Ego-maniac Confidence that Fish fans have had for the last 6 months? lol. Bad game.....it happens. Relax a little.

The book come out on Ryan? He is running his defense he ran for years that always was great. The Jets have talent on defense that was underrated because of how they weren't used to their abilities with our last failure of a coaching staff.

I fully expect Sanchez to be up and down, hes a rookie. But I think he has a bright future and I like what I have seen so far.

Anyways you as a Bills fan shouldn't be talking, the Jets and Dolphins will finish above you guys. You have the worst HC in the division, you'll go hide once you get owned by the Patriots tomorrow night.

And the BILLS and Pats haven't.

Apparently, the JETS are for real and the sky is falling in Miami.

1. The JETS are not for real. Once the book comes out on Ryan and Sanchez, they will fall back to earth.

2. Where is that Ego-maniac Confidence that Fish fans have had for the last 6 months? lol. Bad game.....it happens. Relax a little.

A little advice, wait for your team to play before you run that mouth, both the Jets and Phins defensive lines are going to BLOW up the Bills O-line, Edwards is going to be running a ton this season, and it starts tomorrow night.

Some of you Bills fans run your mouths for what? What have you won?

No huddle? You fans will be begging for No Hobble after Edwards gets sacked so much.

To the JETS fans....

Give me a break. As soon as they lose a game, your sky will be falling as well.

I love how 1 win makes fans talk tough.......comical. And Rex Ryan is a tool. You know it, I know and even he knows it.

The fact remains, it was the first game of the season. Ryan and the Jets had game film from last year to study and game plan against, there was none on the Jets for Houston.

And between you and me and the wall,.....JP's first game was a great one too......and guess what? It was ALSO against the Texans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6XUM6CAino

To the JETS fans....

I love how 1 win makes fans talk tough.......comical. And Rex Ryan is a tool. You know it, I know and even he knows it.

The fact remains, it was the first game of the season. Ryan and the Jets had game film from last year to study and game plan against, there was none on the Jets for Houston.

And between you and me and the wall,.....JP's first game was a great one too......and guess what? It was ALSO against the Texans.

You made the post. What did you think you were going to get?

Your running down the Jets win when they went out there and played a great football game. Nobody expects the Jets to play like that every game but they deserve praise for the way they played against the Texans.

To the JETS fans....

The Jets are running the same D that Baltimore has been running. There's plenty of film on that.

The Jets are running the same O they have been for the last 3 years with Schottenheimer. There's plenty of film on that.

The Bills will probably go 0-6 in the division.

Lol we can run our mouths before the game because even if we get crushed by the pats, it's still the pats. You beat a woeful Texans team that played poorly all game so who cares.

If you beat a bad team, and we lose to the best team, then that's not really a good indicator now is it guy?

So the Jets completely dominate an explosive Texans offense and Bills fans are going to talk **** about the Jets now. Makes sense to me. :lol:

The Texans didn't even get into field goal range today. The Jets D was in there face all day.

Willie what defense didn't dominate today? Carolina and Detroit. That's it. Oh and Houston was pitiful on both sides of the ball.

The offenses are behind the defenses league-wide. They always are in the beginning of the year. Today's scores just prove that again.

Don't get too excited there. WILLIE

To the JETS fans....

:lol:
You are actually comparing the Texans of 2005 to them now? They are way better of a team now, they actually have talent now. Their defense didn't have guys like Demeco Ryans, Mario Williams, Brian Cushing... Their offense also didn't have Schaub who is much better than David Carr.

I'm not saying the Texans are a great team, but they are clearly a better team than back in 2005. They also have a new DC this year who was blitzing a lot, they took out our run game for the first half and forced Sanchez to beat them, and he did.

Fact is, everyone picked us to lose this game pretty much. People thought the Texans were going to push for the playoffs this year, they are also one of the better home teams in the NFL. But we smacked them around at their place.

The Jets defense is going to be for real, its a defense that had talent on it that now has a great defensive mind running it. Sanchez will be up and down, but at the same time I expect our run game to get better. But he showed a lot of poise and talent in the win, he has amazing pocket awareness and has the knack of getting away from the rush. Hes only a rookie though, but I am confident hes going to be our franchise QB.

He is also threw for the most yards week 1 out of any rookie QB in history that resulted in a win.

jetex-1.gif

OWNED!!!!

Im not trying to dimish the performnace of the Jets yesterday, but the Texans are historically slow starters. Early in the season is always the best time to play them. Not trying to dis-credit your victory yesterday, at least you guys won, but the Jets will have to put in that type of performance against better teams before I am convinced that they are for real.

To the JETS fans....

Difference is: A) That was Losman's first start after being in the league a year already to learn the offense and whatnot. He wasn't a true rookie with only 16 collegiate starts. B) That was against a Texans team that was only 3 years from birth, had no aspirations to do anything that year, and ended up 2-14. So I'm pretty sure the Bills weren't underdogs like the Jets were. That's a stark comparison from a team that's most peoples dark horse in the AFC/ had he third best offense the previous year with two pro-bowlers + another two pro-bowlers on defense/and were favored by 4 points in this game.

You don't have to give the Jets credit, but at least don't try to take any away.

Willie what defense didn't dominate today? Carolina and Detroit. That's it. Oh and Houston was pitiful on both sides of the ball.

The offenses are behind the defenses league-wide. They always are in the beginning of the year. Today's scores just prove that again.

Don't get too excited there. WILLIE

I'm not on here saying the Jets will be awesome, I just think it's retarded that you guys are going to talk after the way the Jets played yesterday.

You can add the Texans defense to the list of defenses that didn't dominate. And that was against a rookie QB. Did you think maybe the Texans looking pitiful had something to do with the Jets playing well or are you just refusing to give any credit to the Jets?

Kris Jenkins is a freak of nature.

Back
Top Bottom