Week 1. Jets and Dolphins have played,... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 1. Jets and Dolphins have played,...

I'm not on here saying the Jets will be awesome, I just think it's retarded that you guys are going to talk after the way the Jets played yesterday.

You can add the Texans defense to the list of defenses that didn't dominate. And that was against a rookie QB. Did you think maybe the Texans looking pitiful had something to do with the Jets playing well or are you just refusing to give any credit to the Jets?

Kris Jenkins is a freak of nature.
I mentioned the Texans D with the other teams when I said they were pathetic on both sides of the ball.

And of course Jenkins was a downright beast on Sunday, but we know that he's always a beast. He was the strength of your defense this week like he is every week. He frees up that ugly guy in your avatar to make big plays.

That story is obvious. The real story is how the Texans were so awful on offense and defense. All game. At home.

With all that said everyone loves a week one win, but slow down!

I mentioned the Texans D with the other teams when I said they were pathetic on both sides of the ball.

And of course Jenkins was a downright beast on Sunday, but we know that he's always a beast. He was the strength of your defense this week like he is every week. He frees up that ugly guy in your avatar to make big plays.

That story is obvious. The real story is how the Texans were so awful on offense and defense. All game. At home.

With all that said everyone loves a week one win, but slow down!
lol - Harris is an ugly ******* isn't he? I love the way he plays.

Again, I'm not going nuts about the Jets. I think they played one great game. Whether or not they can continue to play like that is obviously up in the air.

I am interested to see the pats pass rush (I dont know if they have one) against the Bills o-line

So I think it's neat all you Jets and Bills fans like to hang around on our board and chat and you're all generally nice guys and knowledgeable fans. But I have to ask...why? Is FH really that much better than your home boards?

So I think it's neat all you Jets and Bills fans like to hang around on our board and chat and you're all generally nice guys and knowledgeable fans. But I have to ask...why? Is FH really that much better than your home boards?
You guys have a beast of the east board, so that us rival fans can talk smack. The board I come from does not have a smack talk thread, actually we hardly ever receive rival fans besides a couple Dolphin fans that like to come in once in a great while.

I guess the Jets looked better than the Bills....wow...that sucks to have your team lose the game with under 4 minutes to go and up by 11.

Back
Top Bottom