Week 1 reschedule, an advantage | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 1 reschedule, an advantage

Kudos for being a glass is half full guy and finding that silver lining! However man does it absolutely SUCK not having football today!!!

With all of the injuries that I have been seeing so far today, I am thrilled we aren't playing this week!

They way I see it, we get to gameplan against the chargers while they have no film on us.

Love the optimism! Keep it up, it's often in short supply around here.

I agree with #2.

As NyPhan23 said, we will have tape on them and they will not have any real tape on our Cutler/Ajayi offense our retooled LB's and secondary, nor whether our newish DC will be changing anything up.

Also, I agree that it lessens the impact of our first two road trips ... to the west coast and back.

Negatives? Yeah lots, but people love pointing out the negatives so I'll stay on point with the positive this thread.

Well, then I guess we will see how wrong I am.

After seeing Jacksonville beat Houston, I wonder if it's a huge disadvantage for Miami.

Unlike the Chargers, the Dolphins will have family, their home situations etc. on their mind. It's hard to put football first when you're going through a natural disaster.

Getting the team focused will be a huge task for Adam Gase.

Back
Top Bottom