Week 12: Dolphins vs. Jets Injury Reports | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 12: Dolphins vs. Jets Injury Reports

View attachment 155151

So long it doesn't fit in a tweet clip.
Hunt at least practicing on a limited basis is encouraging. Berrios looks to be back. Achane limited but IMO that's still positive. Smythe being DNP doesn't bode well for him being active Friday. Jeremy Fowler reported Tuesday that Mekhi Becton would miss one to two weeks with a grade 1 ankle sprain. Saleh seemed to try to gamemanship it by saying that Becton would 'be trying to go Friday' and would be a part of practice to see if he could go. Considering he didn't even go through the walk through on Tuesday, think it's not realistic he could play Friday -- and if he did, can't see how he'd be effective.

berrios full is good news.

achane able to practice on a limited basis means nothing serious with the knee (to me). doesn't mean he will play, but if it was dire he would not be participating.

rob hunt limited practice with a hamstring is a tricky thing. DO NOT MAKE IT WORSE!

terron, cotton, austin, ingold, hill, mostert are just second half of the season bumps and bruises, i believe.

berrios full is good news.

achane able to practice on a limited basis means nothing serious with the knee (to me). doesn't mean he will play, but if it was dire he would not be participating.

rob hunt limited practice with a hamstring is a tricky thing. DO NOT MAKE IT WORSE!

terron, cotton, austin, ingold, hill, mostert are just second half of the season bumps and bruises, i believe.
keep in mind limited could be they were out there stretching and not doing anything else

Hunt at least practicing on a limited basis is encouraging. Berrios looks to be back. Achane limited but IMO that's still positive. Smythe being DNP doesn't bode well for him being active Friday. Jeremy Fowler reported Tuesday that Mekhi Becton would miss one to two weeks with a grade 1 ankle sprain. Saleh seemed to try to gamemanship it by saying that Becton would 'be trying to go Friday' and would be a part of practice to see if he could go. Considering he didn't even go through the walk through on Tuesday, think it's not realistic he could play Friday -- and if he did, can't see how he'd be effective.
This game is literally gonna be the Jets season. If they lose, its over for them and they know it.

I could see them trotting an injured Becton out there. That's fine by me.

Our guys better be ready for this game, the Jets are in desperation mode and will pull every shady trick in their book.

This game is literally gonna be the Jets season. If they lose, its over for them and they know it.

I could see them trotting an injured Becton out there. That's fine by me.

Our guys better be ready for this game, the Jets are in desperation mode and will pull every shady trick in their book.
they'll probably go no punts, all 4 down series. We should wreak havoc on Timmy early and often to rattle him. If he beats us get more conservative.

Back
Top Bottom