Week 13 Injury Report | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 13 Injury Report

Starbucks blows. DD is better coffee. So is McDonalds for that matter.

All 3 blow. Just bad coffee. Expresso (Cafe La Llave) is where it is at. Where’s my cortadito?!

I make it at home. No need to pay someone to make **** coffee.

Watching the Pac 12 championship game to see how Washington's Penix is performing.
I don't think we would draft him, but I was wondering if this is the type of player we need backing up Tua, someone accurate and he's even lefthanded at that. We could run the same offense. With White or Thompson, you lose most of those timing routes. I always thought a team should look for a backup that has similar qualities to the starter.

I don't think we would draft him, but I was wondering if this is the type of player we need backing up Tua, someone accurate and he's even lefthanded at that. We could run the same offense. With White or Thompson, you lose most of those timing routes. I always thought a team should look for a backup that has similar qualities to the starter.

No absolutely not.

In my dynasty league, i drafted Tua and Waddle as my Dolphin players.

However, Tyreke Hill was my first pick. When he was in KC. Then we trade for him.

So far it's worked out.

But wait..... there's more....

Last year, I drafted Achane, while he was still in college, only to see Miami draft him.

Go figure, our draft this season, I drafted Penix in the 5th.

Come on guys, I truly did not intend on my dynasty team being all Dolphins lol

All 3 blow. Just bad coffee. Expresso (Cafe La Llave) is where it is at. Where’s my cortadito?!

I make it at home. No need to pay someone to make **** coffee.

It's called ESPRESSO...Jesus ****ing christ

Back
Top Bottom