Week 15 - Playoff Run | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 15 - Playoff Run

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
This weekend's important games:

MIA (9-4) @ NE (9-5) (Last game: Fins 30-Pats 10) GO FINS!! :D
TENN (6-7) @ OAK (10-3) (Last game: 1999 Titans 21-Raiders 14) GO TITANS!!
DET (1-12) @ PITT (11-2) (Last game: Does it really matter :rolleyes: ) GO LIONS!! :lol:
CIN (4-9) @ BALT (8-5) (Last game: Bengals 21-Ravens 10) GO BENGALS!!
NYJ (8-5) @ INDY (5-8) (Last game: Colts 45- Jets 24) GO COLTS!!

AFC matchups:

Ravens @ Dolphins: Defending SuperBowl champions would be the No. 6 seed if playoffs started today.

Jets @ Patriots: The Patriots hosting a playoff game. Wonder what the preseason odds were on that?

First-round bye: Steelers & Raiders

ANY THOUGHTS??

I really don't care about any other games. I think the Raiders will lose at least 1 more. So if the Dolphins win their final 3, things will take care of themselves. I'm sick and tired of backing in to the playoffs. If we don't take of things for our selves I doubt I ll even watch the post season this year.

I think as long as we beat New England and the Colts beat the Jets, it will be a good weekend.:cool: It wouldn't hurt if Baltimore or the AFC Central and West champs lost either.

As for any thoughts, how come they can put a man on the moon but can't make those damn mikes the refs use ever work right?:confused: You did say any thoughts....:D :goof:

FINS NEED TO BEAT THE PATSIES BIG LIKE THEY DID AT HOME
30-10. THEY SHOULD WIN THE NEXT 2 AT HOME. PUTTING THEM AT 12-4 WHICH I HAD PREDICTED THEM TO BE. OAKLAND IS NOT PLAYING WELL SO THERE IS A CHANCE THE FINS WILL BE THE 2ND SEED. I THINK IN THAT CASE IT WILL BE MIAMI AT PITT FOR AFC CHAMP. GAME. HOWEVER WE LOSE THIS WEEK AND WE WILL
WIN OUR FIRST WILD CARD GAME AND LOSE OUR SECOND PLAYOFF (SAME OLD,SAME OLD). IF THEY LOSE THIS WEEKEND I WILL NEVER LIVE THIS ONE DOWN I'M ALREADY GETTING IT FROM THE PATSIES FANS HERE IN NEW ENGLAND.

monkey: PATSIES FANS

any thoughts ?

is our D going to show up ag. the Pats in the cold of New England ?

and is Antoiwn Smith the best Smith at RB in the NFL now ?

From ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/theismann_joe/1296809.html

I think the AFC East race will go down to the last week. That's what is so intriguing about this season -- with just three weeks left, there's still so much yet to be decided.

The Patriots look like the hottest team in the AFC East right now. Miami struggled on Sunday, getting shut out by the 49ers. The Jets struggled in their win over the Bengals. The Colts have been hurt by injuries but have shown they can beat anybody.
Next week's Sunday night game is huge: Jets at Colts (8:30 p.m. ET, ESPN). The Colts can put points on the board, especially at home. Can the Jets slow them down and match them point-for-point?

Saturday's AFC East game is even bigger: Dolphins at Patriots. I thought Miami QB Jay Fiedler would make a run at the Pro Bowl this season. But Patriots QB Tom Brady, who began the season as Drew Bledsoe's backup, should be considered for the Pro Bowl. Brady has played that well and led his team that effectively. Football is a game of opportunity, and Brady has seized his.

The outcome of these games will tell us much more about the status of the AFC East race.

Back
Top Bottom