Week 2 vs Vikes just got a little easier. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 2 vs Vikes just got a little easier.

They signed him? :lol: Awesome!

On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being the toughest game.

Full Vikings Roster - 10
Vikings Less Rice - 8
Vikings less Harvin - 7
Vikings plus Walker - 4

With no Rice or Harvin, and the addition of Walker, which is about as much an upgrade as having me on the field, this could become one of the more easier games on our schedule..

You sell yourself too short...

Sydney Rice out for half of season

The article said up to 8 weeks, I guess that should mean we should stop worrying about Favre-Rice touchdowns during our game, seeing as we're playing the Vikes week 2.

Honestly I don't really like not playing a team at their full strength, but still, it'll help a lot.

Apologies if this has already been posted.

Artice -
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...r-rice-out-half-of-season?module=HP_headlines

The article said up to 8 weeks, I guess that should mean we should stop worrying about Favre-Rice touchdowns during our game, seeing as we're playing the Vikes week 2.

Honestly I don't really like not playing a team at their full strength, but still, it'll help a lot.

Apologies if this has already been posted.

Artice -
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...r-rice-out-half-of-season?module=HP_headlines
i also rather play teams at there full strength, that being said, our schedule is brutal enough as it is, and im not gonna complain about that in the least bit. its still there home opener and its still not going to be easy.

Easy W for the dolphins. Vontae "pick 6" Davis and Sean "shutdown" Smith will manhandle their receivers.

i also rather play teams at there full strength, that being said, our schedule is brutal enough as it is, and im not gonna complain about that in the least bit. its still there home opener and its still not going to be easy.

I don't rejoice at injuries but I'm not gonna complain. I really don't think it makes that team much less dangerous as they've got loads of offensive talent and a QB who never hesitates to give them opportunities to make plays. We've suffered our share of the injury bug over the years and its just a part of the game.

What about the suspension of the Williamses who play DT for Minny?

That IMO will have more bearing on the game than Rice being out.

What about the suspension of the Williamses who play DT for Minny?

That IMO will have more bearing on the game than Rice being out.
weren't they supposed to be suspended sometime last year?

I guess it works out better this way.

Wont they be down the Williams pair as well due to their suspensions? If so their DLine will not be as stout with is nice because our OLine will be better off facing the Jets week three then if they had to handle that pair all day.

Wont they be down the Williams pair as well due to their suspensions? If so their DLine will not be as stout with is nice because our OLine will be better off facing the Jets week three then if they had to handle that pair all day.
the nfl is fighting that ruling. the williams brothers will be playing. but this loss of rice is dramatic, more than people realize.

Back
Top Bottom