Week 3 Record Predictions for the East | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 3 Record Predictions for the East

Post #6 in the thread link I provided...

Looks to me like that says YOUR name.
Dude, this is the post I've been trying to get you to reply to.

I have no problem w/you predicting the Jets to lose, but why do you keep having the other team score so many points?

Has the Jet defense not impressed you yet? They have allowed a total of 9 points on defense against two high powered offenses.

The Titans are a very good and very dangerous (at 0-2) team right now.

Why do I predict the other teams to score so many points?

Why have all JETS fans now been talking like Pats fans about their defense?

"....oh, Ryan is gonna throw some things at them that they have never seen before...."

"....the JETS Defense is now the Ravens defense....."

Comon dude. There is nothing that goes into my "thoughts" for the score other than what I think it will be. It is a prediction. It isn't science and more than likely, it won't be right.

And no, the JETS D hasn't impressed me "yet." Has the BILLS offense impressed you? I doubt it.

Well, I was incorrect last week about the PATS, although, I am still not willing to wright them off. We have seen them start slow before and we have seen them win the East after a slow start....

Anyways. Matchups and predictions, post em if ya got em.

BILLS vs Saint's - 31 - 24 Saints win

I don't think there are many teams that can shut down Brees. The only possibility is that they have potentially no running game, which unfortunately hasn't mattered yet this year. Fantasy Analysts are saying to play Edwards this week as the Saints D is not stellar and there may be a shoot out coming.....we'll see.

Bills fall to 1-2

Fish at the Chargers - 24 - 16 Chargers win

Unfortunately, things won't get any easier for the Fish this week. Will LT play? Who knows......but Peyton ate up the Fish with minimal opportunity and other than the Wildcat, Miami didn't impress......my guess? Miami practiced the Two Minute Drill more this week than the Wildcat.....

Dolphins fall to 0-3

Titans at the Jets - 28 - 17 Titans win

No, I am not a "believer" in Sanchez,....yet. And I think the Titans are taking their 0-2 start personally. They will be ready to play, and they will hit Rex in the mouth. I think the Jets, like their fans are beginning to believe the hype.....

Jets move to 2-1

Hot-Lanta in NEW ENGLAND - 21 - 17 HOT-LANTA

I am picking Atlanta on sheer emotion. Please god let the Pats fall to 1-2.
I disagree. Pennington is 3-0 against the Chargers and Miami has beaten San Diego in every game since 1995. Miami can't afford to go to 0-3, this is a must win game.

Jets vs Titans

Its going to be another low scoring game at the Meadowlands. I think Kerry Collins is a sitting duck back there in the pocket and the Jets will get to him all day. The Jets offense will have trouble moving the ball as well against the Titans tough run defense and Sanchez is going to have to be the one to beat them. Jets Win

Chargers vs Dolphins

The Dolphins are going into San Diego at the wrong time. A lot of hype for the Chargers this year and I dont see them starting off 1-2. I'm just not a fan or believer in the Dolphins this year. I see Miami keeping it close for a while but San Diego will win by double digits when its all over. Chargers Win

Bills vs Saints

I actually am expecting this to be a pretty good game. The Saints offense is going to be to much for Buffalo to handle in the end but I think Buffalo will put some points on the board. I dont see this game getting ugly for Buffalo. Saints Win

Patriots vs Falcons

I see New England coming away with a hard fought victory here. For all the talk about New England and Tom Brady not being the same there going to come out of this game with a victory and a 2-1 record. Patriots Win

AFC East after Week 3

1. Jets 3-0
2. Pats 2-1
3. Bills 1-2
4. Dolphins 0-3
Ding,ding,ding......we have a winner folks!:hump::hi5::up:

Back
Top Bottom