Week 5 Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 5 Predictions

predictions...................

he picked k.c. to win huh? he can't be real fan, let's tar and feather him!!!:D

VERY SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS AT THE QB POSITION IN MIAMI!!!

[from the herald after the k.c. game]

the re-emergence of Fiedler's bad habits upset coach Dave Wannstedt.

"There were times Jay forced some things," Wannstedt said. "Everything is not going to be open every time, and when it's not and there's some pressure, Jay is trying to make some plays, and we can't do that."

"Ricky has taken a lot of pressure off Jay," defensive end Jason Taylor said. "Jay doesn't feel like he has to make a great play for us to be successful."

At least the Dolphins hope that's the case.

I don't really like Dave's comments. Every thing he has said has been what Jay has done since his arival in Miami. He has 38 ints in 35 starts, and I think about 35 of them were because he was trying to make something out of nothing. Here is my problem though Jay only makes thses plays when the team puts to much preasure on him to win, ie no running game. Dave should know this since it is his team, but from the game plan from the beginning he seemed to forget this. RW only ran the ball 14 times averaging 4.6 yards a carry, so the running game was working but Dave and Norv still were forceing the pass. Dave knew Jay hasn't been very great when he puts the emphasis on the passing game, but he did it anyway. Jay is a role player not a star, but Dave asked him to step outside his role, so Dave should have said in his press conference "we set Jay up to fail this week, the game plan set up the ints not Jay."

Thanks guys

thanks for the imput guys
And yes, I'm a Dol Fan. Big one at that. :D
Please no more tar. I've been through that 3 times this week at school :cry:

I don't know what it is but I have some weird feel for Dolphins games, and I'm usually right. So hopefully it will 36-2 with a win against New England on Sunday.

For the most part I've agreed with your picks this week. But some of the games I put as a wash. Such as the Giants/Cowboys game, and a few others.

But you're doing better then I am so far, so GG.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
35-2 all time fins picks? nice...i also noticed you had KC as your upset special last week

So...you only predict in September?? :rolleyes:

Try December and I'll be impressed

:monkey: Doll-Felons

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

So...you only predict in September?? :rolleyes:

Try December and I'll be impressed

:monkey: Doll-Felons

:monkey: on your quotes!!

For your info clump. I predict every NFL game, and all the Dolphins games. So ;)

What I really hate is the crappy games like lions vs bengals that I have to predict. They always screw people :mad:

LMAO. Hey, what's wrong with the Giants-Cowboys game. That is pick 'em in Vegas this week. Should be a good game. Just cause those two aren't skilled enough to be in the NFL doesnt mean that they aren't in the NFL.

Re: Thanks guys

Originally posted by Migs182005
thanks for the imput guys
And yes, I'm a Dol Fan. Big one at that. :D
Please no more tar. I've been through that 3 times this week at school :cry:

I won't throw tar at you. I'm saving the tar and feathers for Jets fans and Bills fans.

Back
Top Bottom