Week Two College Football Draft Prospects | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week Two College Football Draft Prospects

jimthefin

Club Member
Reaction score
I am going to talk a little bit about draft eligible guys in the games I watched this weekend.

I was impressed with JJ McCarthy on Sat. His overall QB play is improving and he is a very dangerous runner.

Shadeur Sanders is really growing on me, he made some legit NFL throws and is very cool in the pocket. He may be QB 3 by spring time.

Quinn Ewers has his warts but he is a competitor. Don't care for the funky delivery but he has gotten himself in better shape and is moving well.

I like Texas Te Ja'Tavion Sanders quite a bit. UT has a bevy(or a bevo)of WR talent but none of them had huge games against Bama.

Iowa TE Luke Lachey only had 3 catches but i really like him as a riser for this draft class.Big, strong kid in the long line of Hawkeye TE's.

I forgot to mention Xavier Restrepo slot WR from Da U. He was all over the place against A&M.

I tuned in to see DT Leonard Taylor but he was pretty invisible. Kamren Kinchens is a legit S prospect and I am sure they Tyler Van Dyke hype will start up again but I aint buying.

Miami had a bunch of good players. Williams at safety is huge and a big hitter. The OL had several stand out guys. They also had a couple of good receivers, Restrepo was one. Adonai Mitchell is a very good wide receiver for Teaxs, also Xavier Worthy.

Javion Cohen the OG transfer from Bama is a solid IOL prospect for UM.

Back
Top Bottom