Welcome all to FHMM 2023 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome all to FHMM 2023

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
zzzzzzzzz finals.png

Each battle will go for 2 days with the winner advancing to the next round. We will have some break days in-between
The final 4 will battle for 3 days and so will the final two.

In case of a tie we will have an OT battle

Everyone is encouraged to post in the other threads as well as their own. Also a good way to pick up votes.

Good luck to all :cheers: and have fun!!

It all starts on March 11 at noon EST

Guys be sure to review the basic rules posted here

You all have one week to get some stuff ready for your first opponent so I would be doing that

Everyone have a blast and good luck :UP:

Guys all the info like start and finish times which may vary will be posted here

Brother @13marino13 will also update the brackets at the top after each round (much appreciated bro) so be sure to check in here every day for the lastest info.

If you have any questions or concerns you can post them here or PM Danny or me

naked gun pun GIF

Question #1: Will @mrhankey81701 get revenge?
Question #2: @Danny did your wife catch you posting hot girls in the Hot Girl Name Game? I miss seeing all the hotties you post
Question #3: @Ozfin did you get a boat load of Marvel and DC girl Cosplay pics ready? I tried such a battle in January and no one competed.

Comment #1: Please all contestants prepare your hottest Marvel/ DC/ Star Wars/ etc Cosplay girls.....The hottest will get at least one vote from me!

Question #4: is there a post limit? @RichmondWeb may post 100 posts in 3 minutes breaking the server for the rest of us.

Question#5 Is there a post limit? @Fred Bear may play the entire Hot Hits albums of the 60-90's without anyone else getting to put a dime in the Jukebox

Question#6 Who else thinks that a great battle will involve @DOC ZINGO vs. @TheMageGandalf . Stand up comedian versus walk on freakishly great talent

Comment # 2 My wife told me to get off and take out the trash......so tbc....maybe

Last edited:
did your wife catch you posting hot girls in the Hot Girl Name Game? I miss seeing all the hotties you post
No, she'd be ok with it but I was getting out of hand with it and as a Christian I felt I didn’t need to be looking for pictures of hot girls.

No, she'd be ok with it but I was getting out of hand with it and as a Christian I felt I didn’t need to be looking for pictures of hot girls.
Can I change the name of the game....to Lovely ladies name game...or Thankful for Females name game

Back
Top Bottom